labour Dreams...

Fly

Reaction score
I'm sure I can't be the only one who's having labour dreams...

last two nights I've had really involved and indepth dreams that I am in labour :shock:

I've felt cramps and period pains n back pains n everything in my sleep...

last night my waters went in my dream and I had a very relaxed experience waddling around this ficticious hospital talkin to other mums in labour.. was weird.. one mum had about 5 children all under the age of 3 or 4 and they were all on her bed wtih her whilst she was pushin out her baby.. and i was stood there yabberin away :rotfl: the pain in my dreams is never unbearable... i haven't got a fookin clue what labour feels like so quite how I am dreaming about it is anyones guess!! :lol:

But last night I was bouncin on my space hopper up n down the corridor in my dream :rotfl: I am obsessed I know I know...

But anyways... anyone else want to share their labour dreams if you're having them??

Last few mornings I've woken up convinced I'd find myself in a puddle of wetness having contractions but have only woken up with back ache (no not down there.. between me shoulder blades :roll: )

ooo me me me, i did last night. i woke up this morning thinking i was in labour :rotfl:

is it not just the maddest thing ever :shock: :lol: I glad i not the only one!!! :rotfl:

mine was weird really coz i wasnt getting any pain until i was actually pushing him out :lol: oh and i believe he then came out a girl. so obviously highly un realistic :lol:

bloody hell.... :shock: :shock: :shock: you actually gave birth in your dream?!?!

i don't seem to be able to get that far along yet :rotfl: maybe tonight's the night! :lol:

haha yep lol. mine seemed to fast forward to that part, i must have wanted to get it over and done with :rotfl:

ive had some dreams about being pregnant, but not actually about pregnancy.

kind of like being pregnant is just a side fact lol

That's so wierd!! Maybe you'll meet the woman with 5 kids under 5 when you're really in labour! :lol:

I haven't had labour dreams recently, but last night I had a dream I'd lost my plug and spent the first 5 mins of being awake this morning trying to figure out whether it was actually a dream or not lol. It was...!

I always have dreams I'm pregnant or have had Evie... Wierd!! x

I had a labour dream the other day!
I woke up in a hospital bed, really uncomfortable, my hair was soaking and I kept getting pains in my belly (which to me werent contractions) but the MW told me they were! Joe wasnt there but my nan and mum were wondering about in the hall way! I shouted my mum and she said she was on her way home now to tell Joe and watch the kids for him t come here! ha I was off my head and mad that they had given me diamorphine!
Then they put a monitor on me and baby was in distress so they was rushing me off for a section! And she was transverse breech but I was like no wait for joe to get here!
They kept trying to put the IV thing in my arm and still no Joe!
Then he finally turned up and told me he had been making plans with another women just incase I died while in labour!! :shock:
Lovely hey!? :rotfl:

LOL lea that's a nightmare not a dream!! :lol: :shock:

I've had dreams where something's gone wrong :( And they've said "bye! Take care!" all smiles as I leave the hospital with mine & Evie's bags but no baby... I hate those dreams, they scare the crap out of me.

I have more bad dreams about Evie than good ones. Sometimes she's been kidnapped, sometimes I can't find her etc! Crazy x

Oh Dannii that must be horrible!
But Im here to tell you hun that they wont stop! I still have dreams that one of mine has gone missing or been kidnapped or seriously hurt OMG its horrid i dont even like to think about the dreams never mind anything else! :(
Kids hey!? heehee Enough to drive us crazy haha

I had a lot of abour dreams. I gave birth in a couple of them. One in particular was a boy and I was crying saying 'I didn't order a boy!!'. :think:

I had a dream last night that I had a second child! :shakehead: It was a girl and we called her chloe. Maybe I am seeing the future!! :rotfl:

lea: Tell me about it! When do we stop worrying ay?! :roll:

JoAnn: LOL I've had dreams where I've had a boy and I've said I just can't name him because he can't be mine! It's like I've had to grieve for Evie before I could try to bond with him!

x

oh the things our brains put us through eh!!! :shakehead: :roll:
oh and we never ever stop worrying... i'm still sending my mum grey now :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111