Wish my get up and go

Emmamb

Reaction score
Would hurry up and come back!!! I'm self employed so time is money and I seem to spend all my time asleep!! Got a client in half an hour and really haven't got the energy :/

Suddenley the tiredness has hit me and my job is so demanding argh!

I know how you feel. I've got loads to get on with and just can't be arsed to do it!!

Just made coffee for a meeting and no-one said thank you, so feel pretty miffed at that!! Maybe me being over sensitive!

Got my 1st client done,time 4 lunch then off to the next 1...no rest 4 the wicked xx

Wonder what weeks or pregnancy it is that the tiredness peeks and then starts dipping back the other way , or perhaps everyone is different?

what do you do Mrs Mc ?

I am shattered most of the time bust my lovely boss knows why and she is being super nice. I reckon half of it is working in a hospital though cause its so blooming warm all the time.

MrsMC - I bet hun peeps in and out all day and not sure how much time you guys get to sit down from my experience the girls in your line of work are busy busy busy. At least it aint snowing then it would be bedlam :)

I work in a shop and am stood up all day and its quiet at the min so its soo boring and I cant be bothered to be there. Plus with it being a baby shop all I want is to be going shopping myself and strolling around with my other half with alovely bump in a maxi dress, its unbelievable how lovely preg ladies look when they are further on, i feel like a mess at the mo xx

I am very very tired today despite being in bed just after 9pm latst night. Cant be chuffed to do any work. Ho hum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatima70
Back