Headaches while throwing up

Sal88

Reaction score
Hello

Just wondering if this is normal....started a few days ago with a slight head ache in the middle of throwing up, would go away once I'd finished and come back every time I vomitted. Now it's got so bad that I get a soaring pain in the back of my head when I'm vomitting that turns into a short but full on migraine lasting about an hour after I puke. I nearly passed out yesterday, I kept throwing up and the pain was too much. Paracetamol, when it stays down doesn't do a thing. Phoned my doc and he said everyone gets this, just deal with it! I haven't heard of this before and can't find it on google. Anyone else have this?

xx

Hi, you poor thing. It sounds terrible.

I had really bad headaches when i was pregnant with my DD but nothing that bad. Are you prone to migraines? I know that some women get really bad migraines when they are pregnant.

When you said you were getting headaches when you were being sick i was thinking it could have been blood pressure? Just a thought.

I would try not to worry hun, but also if it does carry on you could go and see the dr.

xx

Ive only been sick a handful of times, but every time i was i also had a headache.

I'd been having random headaches at times when i've felt sick i mentioned it to the doctor last time i went she checked my blood pressure but it was ok at that time.
Hope you're ok hun :hug:
xx

Im so glad you posted this as every morning for the last couple of days i have been waking up with a migrane and its worse when im sick and i also feel faint and dizzy!!!My Mum who is a nurse checked my blood sugar and Blood pressure today and its fine,she says its my hormones playing havoc as i usually get a bad head when im due on too!!!Im also getting a red rash on my chest sometimes during the day and evenings is anyone else experiencing this???

I got that once when I was throwing up the once, it felt like someone was hammering my head!!! I think it may have been blood pressure related during the being sick procedure as I was okay afterwards..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back