Can't concentrate....

jodied

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Sorry just a bit of a rant really. Started feeling poorly over the last few days - just really tired and a bit nauseous. Still able to eat fine most of the time and haven't been sick but just feel like I need to get back in bed and sleep. Finding it really difficult to concentrate at work and I'm not being at all productive. I could just go home (I'm self employed) and curl up in front of the TV but had arranged to meet a friend at work this afternoon at 3pm with her relatively new baby for a catch up. So the question is do I stay or do I go home? If I go home I'll have to let my friend down but all I want to do is sleep!

Sorry for the moan

Jodie x

Im know how u feel hun, ive just been in a meeting and want to either go to sleep or curl up in a ball and cry because i feel so sick. I really couldnt consentrate.
If i were you look after yourself, im sure your friend will understand. Hope your feeling better soon x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks M2A! I'm torn between wanting a cuddle between her LO and going home to bed. Also haven't told her that I'm expecting yet (we're waiting until after our 12 week scan) so would have to just make up some excuse about feeling ill without letting on. Still here at the moment. Maybe if I have some lunch I might feel a bit better! Hope you are feeling better soon too x

Oh, I understand you perfectly
I know you don't want to disappoint your friend but I say: go and sleep if this is what you feel you need to do
during pregnancy we are the most important and we have to take care of ourselves
your friend will understand coz she cares about you
I can't concentrate even to read my favourite books, I sleep during the day, during night and I'm still sleepy all the time

Thanks Elex. I've just had some philadelphia on crackers and some baby tomatoes and I'm feeling much much better. Think I can hold out for cuddles now. In fact I think I may have to go on the hunt for some more food. Having a bit of a cheese fest lately!!!

*hugs*

Hope you feel better soon, and enjoy a cuddle with the LO :)

x x x x

Ok so I stuck it out and was getting really excited about cuddles when my friend text me a few minutes ago to say that she isn't going to get here until about 4pm! Don't want to be annoyed with her because I know she has to feed the LO (she says he's hungry and that's what's delaying her) but I've been hanging on at work (playing on PF mostly) for nearly three hours now so that I can see her and LO and now I either give up and go home (she said don't worry about staying if I have to leave) or stick it out for another hour!!! Arrrrgh!!!

hey we r are all allowed a good moan, i had my first bout of morning sickness yesterday and took hours longer than usual to get my work done, went and looked back at it today before i emailed it and found lots of mistakes!!!!

Trust me ur not the only one!!!

LOL

ive not been able to concentrate on reading for a few month now and im always tired im 11 weeks with my 3rd baby

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back