Wish I wasn't so tired!!

Emmamb

Reaction score
I can handle all the other symptoms except this,I go to bed at 10pm at the very latest every night,I sleep well til about 5am wen I become restless,this mornin I got up at 7 but was asleep on sofa by 8 til 10,haven't done anythin all day and am now laid on sofa again struggling to keep my eyes open, my poor hubby is due home from work any minute and by the time I've cooked tea,put youngest to bed,had a bath etc I'm gonna b asleep and will have spent absolutely no tome wiv him today :(

It doesn't get any better hun! I've been asleep all afternoon, woken up and could quite easily go to bed now :(

Bless you, I know the feeling! I hardly moved from the couch during the first trimester and although I'm a little better I'm still havin the odd nap now.

totally sympathise with you here....I was falling asleep at work all last week , got to about 230pm and my eyes were shutting,struggled till 5;30pm with lots of tea!! nightmare!! luckliy this week I am on part time, so I finish at 2;30pm and so I am then moving about again to keep me awake

Hello
Looks like we've al got the same problem - does anyone have any miracle cures / things that make it better (apart from giving up work and putting our feet up for the next 8 months!)?? I struggle so much from 4pm onwards at work - I think I read one of you saying that you're acting a bit like a zombie and I feel exactly the same. I used to live on Red Bull so its a doubly whammy being so tired and giving up my usual fix! I'm very excited to be preggers though so can't complain too much!

Yep join the club lol, Im pretty similar to you, in bed by 9-10 and then toss and turn all night, finally get to sleep around 1-2 but am awake again tossing at 5, im not working so i can just lie in bed all day and nap as it suits me :p (Im so gonna get beat up in the playground for that! lol )

Is there something wrong with me? I have hardly slept the past 2 nights, but have still be able to get up in the morning?

I am feeling tired today, but I can still function. Is there a crash and burn waiting to happen?

I was awake at 3 this mornin!! ended up sleepin on sofa at 5ish,not as tired today tho.

Think it just suddenly catches up mrs b,somedays im fine but other days it takes all my energy to even get dressed.

I forced myself to go swimmin last nite and am so glad i did,was knackered after but was better than sittin on my ass watchin eastenders lol x

Its either on its way with a raging bull , Or you are superwoman :)

I was awake at 3 this mornin!! ended up sleepin on sofa at 5ish,not as tired today tho.

Think it just suddenly catches up mrs b,somedays im fine but other days it takes all my energy to even get dressed.

I forced myself to go swimmin last nite and am so glad i did,was knackered after but was better than sittin on my ass watchin eastenders lol x

Ah ok. I will make sure I am near my bed when it hits then, lol.

Its either on its way with a raging bull , Or you are superwoman :)

I would probably say it is on it's way then!

This happened to me in my first pregnancy, I would wake up at 3 or 4am, get up and read and then go back to sleep on the sofa. This time around I didnt have that at all, I have slept really well all the way through. I hope it gets easier for you :hug:

Yeah I hate being this tired. I really want to get on with stuff but I just can't be bothered even standing up nevermind cleaning etc.

Well I spoke to soon, i am shattered. Was in bed at 9.30 last night and I think I am heading that way now. Shame as hubby has gone out for a friends birthday, i knew i wouldnt last if i went.

I thought yay, made it to the weekend, so I can nap when I like when oh is about,
It's 4pm - (part time day today, early finish) ,Then OH has been awake about 1 hour from his sleep in the daytime, (he works nights) and you find yourself just about to nap on the sofa, and then you spy from the corner of your eye that OH has now sat down and gone to sleep himself!! so you get up and make a cuppa as your kids can't not have one of you awake!! (I would wake hm, but he is sooo sound sleeper, it just can't be done!!)

Last edited:
So I'm mega tired at night, but am awake at the crack of dawn when I could have a lay in. So unfair, lol. I think the fact I am mega hungry didnt help. Ho hum. *wonders when tiredness will kick in again*

That's how I am,asleep by 10 but awake by 5! And now the gettin up to pee has started aswel,had to get up at 2!!

I am on the too. I dont know what time my husband came in last night, but that prompted the need to wee and then when he got up at 6 to let the cats out I needed to go anf have been awake since. It's a right role reversal my husband is still in bed when normlly he is up way before I am.

Ok sleep is impossible now, I ALWAYS have to pee, its too damn hot, its getting uncomfortable lying on my stomach, and noisey neighbours >.< Yay for running for the last week on 2-3 hours sleep a night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back