• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

windy baby

*Hope*

Reaction score
hi fellow mums. so annabelle is 3 weeks old now and is a little bundle of joy if i do say so myself. she barely ever cries. :dance:

the thing is she gets terrible wind (from her bum bless her) a lot. she is combination fed, half breast fed half formula fed.

any tips or ideas how i can make her more comfortable as she seems to strain her little heart out a lot of the time!! so much that her eyes water. and i constantly hear her passing wind!! xxx

Odhrán was the same with passing wind and going to the loo in the early weeks.. I think it's just their little bodies getting used to doing it.. I remember hearing a lot of my friends saying the same thing, I gave Odhrán infacol for his wind (up the way lol) and used anti colic bottles, but as time went on it seemed to gradually disapear.. Hope she's a but more comfy soon! It's horrible seeing your LO unhappy xx

Thanks babe we have ordered some infacol and the health visitor said 2 small amounts of cool boiled water a day too. xx

I love infacol, couple drops before each feed, reallly helps get it out when winding, love it

Hope she gets less windy soon X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back