Wind (as in weather)

Yep it's just as bad here today. Plus the rain that's coming down with it too :shock: I really hope it eases off soon :-( there are trees down everywhere. Plus wind seems to send the cat a bit crazy lol x

I oped my window earlier (don't ask why!) and I swear the wind that come through the tiny gap nearly knocked me on my backside! We've got vents at the tops of all our windows and it sounds like we live in a haunted house everytime the stupid wind blows. Aiden wakes up everytime he hears it, the poor kid will be traumatised for life by these sounds!
I refuse to leave the house until there's just a light breeze, even though I'm not exactly light there's a strong possibility I'll get blown away 
I hate thunder and lighting, makes me want to hide under the bed! But I LOVE rain, the smell after it's been raining is my second favourite smell in the world!

I can't believe I've just wrote that much about the weather lol x

Weather always makes a great topic of convo :lol: we have trickle vents too and it howls thru them! We got locked out of MIL's house earlier. No way we could get the door open and we were weighed down with shopping in the pissing rain!!!! I had to rescue her and bring her back to mine, she's still here now :rofl: x

I've always hated the wind from childhood. The bedroom I slept it had corner window so wind just howled all round both sides. Apparently I used to lie in bed and cry "Wee Mummy, Wee Mummy". Mum couldn't word out what I meant until granda worked out "Wee = Wind" .:rofl::rofl::rofl:

During last couple of days when we had severe winds I was sitting in living room and the wind whistling in through gaps in front door. Why can't they build houses now that are wind proof??

Some damaged fences round here... Massive tree outside our flats was really swaying....

Last edited:
Lol seems england is getting a bashing now that it's left here! Nasty ain't it?

It was awful here on the weekend! The wind really creeped me out..my house was making noises I've never heard before lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back