How windy??!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
No Im not referring to my rear end which is pretty horrendous if Im honest... :lol:

Im on about the gale force winds last night! I have had about 2 hours kip thanks to the hurricane around my house and we woke up this morning and it looks like a bomb has gone off in the garden. We are missing 3 fences and 3 of the concrete posts have actually been broken the wind was that strong!! :shock: :shock:

Anyone else had much damage??

its actually so windy here its woken me up, bags flying round the bloody garden etc
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

were I live its all surrounded by fields, so when I go out its like take off :rotfl:

yeah us too - there is nothing around us but farm land and the land is as flat as a pancake so no protection from the wind :shock: :shock:
I cant begin to describe how noisy it was last night! It was actually scary at times! :(

its bad here but no bad enough to cause damage....although its just nearly taken my car door for a ride lol..

Anyone know if its supposed to die down for this evening? dont fancy driving on the motorway in this tbh lol

Sarah&LJ said:
its bad here but no bad enough to cause damage....although its just nearly taken my car door for a ride lol..

Anyone know if its supposed to die down for this evening? dont fancy driving on the motorway in this tbh lol

just read on the net its suppose to go around 10am, I cant see it myself its too strong.

same here... its howling all through the open fireplaces!!

It didnt wake me up, me and the kiddies were asleep in my bed and we all sleep like the dead :oops: but just got up to find stephens toys blown around the garden, hope it eases up as I have to walk him to school soon.

the reason i hate this wind is beacuse you simply cannot do you're hair & it stays nice :roll: i might buy i hat :wink:

Yeah i got woke up loads, sounded like my window was gunna come through & rain clattering on window was mega annoying! Theres bins all over the street now hehehe :lol:

Drove on the m20 today nearly blew off the road lol had to have a firm grip of the ol wheel!

x

Argh tell me about it. I have constantly been fixing the crappy cheapo skinny plastic patio covers for days and this morning it was hanging over the swing :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back