Will you have to go back to work but dont want to?

I'm going back in may full time ! Wish I could cut my hrs but can't afford to 2 littlest ones will go nursery 2 days a week and b with hubby the other day. I used to spread my hrs over 4 days but can't afford to now so with b doing 3 days 8 till 8.30 dreading it . Love my job but will hate not seeing my babies for 3 days a week xx

I work full time as assistant head teacher and love my job. I guess i'm fortunate that every 6/7 weeks I get 1/2 weeks off so I can balance spending good quality time with Ben.

After I had Ben, I was keen to get back to work and start normal life again. It is hard work juggling life and work but we have just found ways to manage and cope. I loved being home with Ben but loved doing my job too!

I'm back in May and dreading it, on one hand it would be good to show Grace a good work ethic but in the other hand I want to stay at home with her unfortunately needs must

I agree hun it is good to show work ethic doesnt make it any easier tho does it :( Are you going back full or part time?

4 full days a week but we are very lucky that we'll only need to put her in nursery for 1 day as family are helping out and my mum is taking that day as holiday from work until Grace turns 1

aww thats a great help from your mum :)

Im a student so going back in Sept. It will be my 4th year which is the most demanding for architecture so I really don't know how I'll get through it but hope i can scrape through somehow! Kynon will have to go to nursery while oh is offshore

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

This is going to sound terrible but I don't have to go back. OH is a tree surgeon and runs his own business. I'm technically self employed and help with the business.

However I want to go back to my teaching! I miss my work a tiny bit! I had a year off before LO was born.

I'm just going to do the odd supply day here and there. LO will stay with DH. It's will only be 8-4 maybe ode every 2/3 weeks!

Is that terrible? X

Going back in July and dreading it! 4 days a week, with my MIL looking after LO 1 day and nursery the other 3.

I sort of don't need to but we like our holidays and want more kids so will try and build up some savings for school and uni fees etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back