Braxton hick - with pressure?

*Star*

Reaction score
When you get BH, do you usually get pressure 'down there' at the same time?

Usually for me, I just get the tightening in the bump area, but with these last few I've had I've started to get a pressure feeling down there.

I'm not worried as the BH are still irregular etc (though my normal labour contractions were irregular too lol), but was just wondering if other people felt the pressure when getting BH too?

Yup with this pregnancy it has always felt like I need to almost bare down when they come on MW said that this is coz our muscles are not as tight as first timers

I don't get tightenings with my braxtons but I do get pressure and have done for quite a few weeks now. My midwife said that people experience braxtons in different ways :D

ahh alright then :)

yeah ive almost felt like ive had to bear down a little, but nothing too much

I have started to get a lot of pressure and BH are getting more and more uncomfortable now, as Mildly says everyone experiences them in different ways. But if they bother you too much give your M/W a call and she can put your mind at ease :hug:

I feel like i wanna bare down when i get them when am sat on the loo... n sometimes they are so intense *down there* i think :shock: is this it??? second baby but not a fookin clue bout labour at all so this is all new to me... :lol:

hehe fly - ive been through it twice and still dont have a clue!!!

Mine are exactly the same and can be quite painful the last couple of days, I thought baby was coming on Friday night just as the Big brother final was starting. I cant remember experiencing this with my daughter :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back