Don't think i'll be long!!

ToriElla

Reaction score
Hi All,

Last night i felt like i had a stomach bug and i think my body was clearing itself out.

Felt like I really didn't want to leave the house today.

I've lost bits of my show this afternoon and lost the rest of it about 2hours ago.

I'm getting cramp, backache, and the odd tightening and my stomach just feels different.

Have to ring the hospital at 4am to say how i am.

Think this could be it??

Would that make you the first of the Feb mums????
Hope this is it for you. Good luck...keep us posted x

let us know how you get on! good luck - and just so you know, if you go into labour i will be VERY jealous indeed!!! :lol: :lol:

Had a horrible night :cry: i was examined by a horrible, abrupt male doctor who made me feel so small I felt like crawling under the hospital bed. He was acting like I was stupid and wasting their time and basically said not to contact them unless my waters break.

I'm losing pink/blood streaked mucus so I told him I thought I might have lost my mucus plug and he was asking things like 'who told you about a mucus plug'

Broke down crying when he left the room and again in front of the midwife and i just feel so fed up and emotional now. not to mention humiliated!! :cry:

That is disgusting how you've been treated - how dare he come out with comments like that - I know its probably the last thing you need right now but I would make a complaint against him. Stupid arse - what does he know about childbirth.

Sorry, but I really felt sorry for you when I read your post.

Take care

L x

i love how male doctors THINK they know wot we are going thro - and dont have a clue after all men have EASY lifes lol
how r u today? i agree with lisa make a complaint
love sarah and braydon x x

That is disgusting how you've been treated - how dare he come out with comments like that - I know its probably the last thing you need right now but I would make a complaint against him. Stupid arse - what does he know about childbirth.

Sorry, but I really felt sorry for you when I read your post.

Take care

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back