will miss it...

ceris

Reaction score
really going to miss being pregnant!!!
I know that at 2.30am when peanut wakes u and kicks hell out of my ribs i curse... but i do it with a smile! I genuinely love being pregnant, love feeling her move and kick and cant believe i love her so much, and i have never met her!!
Feel very lucky to be pregnant, and i cant wait for peanut to be here, but know i will miss the pregnant thing!
I am lucky and have a relatively easy pregnancy, but even the back ache etc is for a worthwhile cause and makes me feel secretly chuffed to bits!

Am i crazy... or will any of you miss the pregnancy too?
probably wont have time to miss it when Alexia is here, but right now i feel quite sad that the pregnancy bit is almost over!!

i will miss it too xxx got a while to go at it yet mind..lol xx

mine wasn't the easiest to begin with but the past 10 weeks have been great and i'm going to really miss being pregnant too xx

I'm going to miss it too. I too have been really lucky with my pregnancy and will miss having babe with me all the time :eek:) also I love those moves and kicks thatvonly I feel etc. Still can't wait to meet Lo tho :eek:)

Yous will def miss it - I did with first, didn't realise how much. Its very very wierd to not have a bump anymore, actually quite upsetting at times, doesn't help when the baby blues come along!

:roll:

Over a year on and I miss being pregnant so bad. Its a truly amazing time and even though you sit and complain that your feet are 3 times the size, you have back ache all the time and it takes at least 3 people to turn you over in bed/get you out the bath, its just bloomin brilliant!

so glad i am not the only one!! xxx

Over a year on and I miss being pregnant so bad. Its a truly amazing time and even though you sit and complain that your feet are 3 times the size, you have back ache all the time and it takes at least 3 people to turn you over in bed/get you out the bath, its just bloomin brilliant!

I still kinda like being pg even when I have those things, it makes it bearable. But sometimes i have to admit I think...my god this has went on forever!! You really do forget how hard it is. I'd forgotton anyway.

:)

yes me too. This is my last as Im getting on a bit. Will miss having her with me at all times. The first I held my LO was odd and when I went to kitchen adn he wasnt inside with me all the time it was strange. I missed him. He was my miracle and I never wanted to be apart from him, thats still kindof there and hes older now but I love being a mum its quite possibly the best thing I have EVER done in my entire life. If the only reason I was on this planet for was to have my children then I would die happy, Ilove my life and I am really fortunate to have it. Ive worked hard for it (not material stuff) but still I feel fortunate. WOW how sickeningly happy am I for 6.50am! Dont worry, my OH will get up and annoy me with something :) :)

I will not miss it at all! I have Hated being pregnant I just want my baby so bad that it is worth goig through it

I'm really really really going to miss having my bump - i know having an actual baby will be better but I love how he reacts when I eat, and gives me little nudges, or sticks an arm or leg out when I'm walking around just to bully me a little.

I'm lucky and had a really easy pregnancy, and since I've stopped working and been able to rest a lot i'm not even all the achy - unless I actually try and do something energetic like clean! Needing help to get up off the sofa or out the bath is just funny to me! Just imagine myself rolling around on my back like an upturned turtle! :p

Seems it's a common thing :). I know I complain about the aches and pains at times but I also know I'm going to really miss being pregnant once she is here. I keep telling her that this is the only time she will get away with beating me up :D.

The only thing I wont miss, is the stressing about her when she doesn't move, I will be able to see her and stress about other things instead :D. Having said that, I can't wait to meet her.

I'm already terrified of the thought of not having my bump anymore!! :-/

im not sure im gonna miss being pregnant but i know i will deffo miss my oh running round after giving me massages, rubbing my feet, putting my socks on. dont think its gonna last long after leandro's here :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back