What will you miss?

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Thought it might keep us a little bit more sane if we actually thought about what we will miss from being pregnant and what the positives are (it may require alot of thinking lol)

I have one:

Sounds bad but I'll miss having time with my daughter on our own especially since I'll be breastfeeding again. So I should really try and spend my last days with her instead of moaning that my baby isn't here yet!

Good idea for a thread PP!

I'll miss being affectionate with hubby - i know i'll still be able to, but not in the same way, especially as babs gets older. I'll miss the freedom of going out somewhere spontaneously too i think! I'll prob think of so many more things i'll miss once baby is here lol

But then, when baby is here, i doubt i'll be able to imagine life without him either :)

I am really going to miss feeling and seeing my baby move and kick inside me I really really love the feeling I have enjoyed being pregnant even now that I am the size of the house and everything aches!

I am really going to miss feeling and seeing my baby move and kick inside me I really really love the feeling I have enjoyed being pregnant even now that I am the size of the house and everything aches!

I enjoyed my first pregnancy like that too :) I missed my bump and the little kicks.

Have you not enjoyed this pregnancy the same then???

I'll miss being affectionate with hubby - i know i'll still be able to, but not in the same way, especially as babs gets older. I'll miss the freedom of going out somewhere spontaneously too i think! I'll prob think of so many more things i'll miss once baby is here lol

But then, when baby is here, i doubt i'll be able to imagine life without him either :)

Are your parents nearby?

i can answer this easily has its happend to me after every one

i miss the kicks
i miss my bump
and i dont like the empty feeling inside my uterus lol

but this is my last so i better get use to it as this is the last time i will carry a child :(

i miss the kicks
i miss my bump

but this is my last so i better get use to it as this is the last time i will carry a child :(

It's a weird feeling when you have a baby isn't it cos you catch yourself rubbing your tummy without thinking!

Im going to miss my bump! I never thought Id ever be pregnant again so Ive loved every second of being pregnant and having this miracle move inside of me so thats the main thing I will miss....and I will miss our dd and dh being able to see and feel him/her move and cuddle my bump too...that has been amazing.....but obviously will be fantastic having little legs here! xxx

i miss the kicks
i miss my bump

It's a weird feeling when you have a baby isn't it cos you catch yourself rubbing your tummy without thinking!

yeah you do haha
im enjoying this pregnancy as much as possible :) do check back when im around term it could be a different story though haha

i also used to think when the baby just wouldnt sleep and you are exhausted god it was so easy when pregnant as my body did everything for you whilst sleeping lol

I have one:

Sounds bad but I'll miss having time with my daughter on our own especially since I'll be breastfeeding again. So I should really try and spend my last days with her instead of moaning that my baby isn't here yet!

this is the same for me too hun. i love having loads of cuddles with my DD, and im going to miss this. not saying i wont ever hug her again, but baby will be feeding so much in the early weeks. i keep thinking she wont like me. which is stupid i know.

im going to miss saying to OH " oh its just my pregnancy brain" lol

not feeling bean moving and kicking around inside of me.

I'm gonna miss my bump looking like I have a breakdancing midget in there.
I'm gonna miss the pampering and I'm gonna miss my excuse to eat all the nonsense I want lol

Other than that pregnancy isn't for me BUT I can't wait for it to be over so I can meet my son n stare at him everyday n smile at the fact I carried him n he is the end product of genuine happiness.

I have one:

this is the same for me too hun. i love having loads of cuddles with my DD, and im going to miss this. not saying i wont ever hug her again, but baby will be feeding so much in the early weeks. i keep thinking she wont like me. which is stupid i know.

im going to miss saying to OH " oh its just my pregnancy brain" lol

not feeling bean moving and kicking around inside of me.

I know, it would break my heart if she thought I didn't want her anymore or something.

That's a good one, can't blame pregnancy brain anymore for my blond moments lol

I've been with hubby now for 14 years - since I was 15, nearly half my life and I think I'm gonna miss it being just us. We are very close and always make an effort to spend time alone together and I'm a little worried that we won't get very much time lke this any more. However, I'm determined to try! I also think I'm gonna miss sex (well until I recover anyway - but that could be weeks, will I survive? I've never gone that long before!
I'm gonna miss my bump and feeling the baby move especially when you know it's responded to a stimulus like you rubbing (or prodding and we've all done it)the bump.
Finally, I'm gonna miss sleeping! Even though I'm not sleeping much at the mo it'll be more than when she's here!

This is definitely the right thread to have on here. All I wanted with my 1st pregnancy was to have the baby & finally meet him or her, but even on the way home from the hospital I felt empty & missed the feeling of the kicks & felt my baby was more vunerable to the outsided world. This is now my third, don't get me wrong, I cant wait to meet the baby & will be as eager as the next person for labour to start when the time comes, but at the same time, I love being pregnant and I'm making the most of it everyday :)

Are your parents nearby?

Nope, my Mum is 3 hours away! I like it like that though ;) lol

Will defo miss the kicks and rolls though. It's funny before I fell pregnant I could not imagine how it would feel. I'd seen cousins and friends with bumps and watch how their tummies would move and thought "that's gotta hurt" - It so doesn't! It's a lovely feeling. I'll miss grabbing hubby's hand and watching his face while he feels him too.

Still, there is always next time! :shock:

I'm going to miss baby wriggling about inside me, the feeling that I have him/her absolutely protected and safe from the world, "couple" time for me and hubbie and sleep when I have to get up lots in the night which I'm not used to! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back