It really is true please make the most of it

Julie84 said:
Mel&Bean said:
i still have to do that myself so i will not miss not having to do it :rotfl:

Tell me about it! I love Neil dearly but he's obviously a 'modern man' and doesn't think women need any help from men!! :roll: (Not modern enough to cook his own dinner, make his own lunch box, wash and iron his own clothes or pick them up off the floor when he gets changes though! :wall: ) Ooh, I'm in a foul mood this morning! :oops: :rotfl:

Oh hun just wanted to give you some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I miss it so much i have had a few tears lol

I would love to have another baby now but i want to enjoy Blake first :D

I missed being pregnant so much after having Brody and I'm actually willing the next 9 weeks to go slowly!

emmie said:
I miss it so much i have had a few tears lol

I would love to have another baby now but i want to enjoy Blake first :D
if i felt i could cope, i'd be TTC now!

I don't miss being pregnant at all. I want more children but don't like the pregnancy bit. I didn't even mind labour and would happily go through that again but being pregnant :talkhand: .

Think it was the anxiety of worrying if LO was OK in there and the spd from 27 weeks AND being the size of a house in the middle of summer and not being able to drive or walk far and the constant peeing. For those in your last weeks I feel your pain :hug:

im not sure i will feel this way,ive developed Obstetric cholestasis and am worrying myself silly,i just want bubs here now. :(

So true emmie. Its funny what your body does.... I hated being pregnant but I do really miss it now. i never believed when people said 'make the most of it' but it is definately true for me! I adore having Niamh out, but am sad to think the days of her being part of me are over. I think that's why I have her in the sling loads! We both love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back