Who will actually miss being Pregnant?!?!

Hmm! Interesting! As I am at the moment, I can't see myself missing being pregnant at all! It's mainly just the discomfort for me though, plus the excitement of desperately wanting to meet my baby!

xx

I'll miss the mystery of meeting the little guy but not the stuff like bad nights sleep, sickness and what not...

Im an extremly impatient person so throughout ive been hurry up, but then i remind myself to treasure it.Oh and i miss Jaberwookie aswell, it just feels wrong!

Hard question but good topic!!

x

I LOVE being pregnant have the whole way through even when was suffering with morning sickness! I have always for has long as I can remember thought I wouldn't be able to have children then I started having hormone problems for the last couple of years which to me just confirmed it, when I found out I was pregnant it was totally accidental and unplanned and there was alot of heart break at the start with DH not being happy but all that was sorted pretty early on and I just feel so blessed to be able to experience being pregnant and even more to get to be a Mummy so every day I thank my lucky stars that fate decided I deserved to be a Mummy!
I have tried through this pregnancy to enjoy it as much as possible and look on the plus side as its likely to be something I only get to experience once (DH doesn't want more children) and thats really helped, I think I have had it pretty easy so far although theres plenty of time yet and may not feel quite the same way in a few more weeks! :lol:
Before I got pregnant I had two years of pregnancy symptoms, sickness, sore boobs, bad skin dizzy spells, headaches etc due to hormone problems so I got so used to feeling awful all the time and getting on with life that way I have actually felt beter being pregnant then when my body was just pretending to be pregnant!! There is nothing worse then suffering all the 1st trimester discomfort with no hope of an end in sight or the excitement of a new baby to look forward to being pregnant for real and having a baby to look forward to at the end of it and the 2nd trimester I felt beter then I have done in years so Im loving being pregnant and going to miss it very much, but we're all keeping fingers and toes crossed that this pregnancy works kind of as a system reset for my body and my hormone problems might be all over! :pray:

Wow what a long answer sorry! :oops: :lol:

I'll miss the bit up until about 35 weeks, but then i think i'll love just being able to bend in half again and not being the wonderful spectical that is the pregnant lady!

I'll be honest, i liked the attention it gets for a while, but now when i go out i know someone will comment and they're only being friendly but having to say "oh she's due sunday" depresses me, cos everyone acts so shocked that you're actually out, plus i know thats sundays going to come and go and i'm going to be sat here just as big and lumpy as ever.

PLUS the stupid evil stretch marks only appeared this week so at the moment i'd rather someone had induced me at 35 weeks! (i'm sure i'll change my mind when she's here)

There is no way i'm going to miss being pregnant. I want my body baby, selfish yes maybe but thats the way I feel. I can't wait to meet my final child now.

nah i really dont think im going to miss it. i hate being pregnant :lol:

i think i will miss it, cant wait for my due date at the moment but once babys born i bet i'll miss being pregnant and all the funny feelings that go with it!

i miss the baby moving inside me and the inner excitement of expecting a new baby.
being pregnant is so lovely.

ooooooooooo stop me! get me out of this thread.

budge said:
i miss the baby moving inside me and the inner excitement of expecting a new baby.
being pregnant is so lovely.

ooooooooooo stop me! get me out of this thread.
sounds like someones thinking about no. 5 ;)

hhehe im always thinking about number 5 - thats as far as it gets though :lol:

I'm truely loving being pregnant and I get really tearful at the thought of it being over but i guess then i will have my bambino to keep my mind of what i'm missing.

But yes! I'm going to be one of the ones that misses it hugely!

LMP x

I missed being pregnant after having Lucy but it was more in a wistful way when I saw other pregnant women I'd remember the "good times" of pregnancy. Its amazing how quick you forget the hardships!

I think I'll be the same again this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back