It really is true please make the most of it

emmie

Reaction score
Being pregnant that is, I read sooooo many posts saying that you will miss being pregnant when bubs is here and i always thought YERH RIGHT, i was in alot of discomfort and pain in the late stages of pregnancy and i was so pee'd off when i went overdue i thought i would never miss being pregnant.

OH HOW WRONG WAS I...... Blake is now 2 weeks and 2 days old and i love him to bits and wouldnt be without him but i really really really do miss being pregnant, i miss my bump, i miss feeling him move around inside me, i miss everything about being pregnant its unreal, we went to kiddicare the otherday and there was so many pregnant woman and i was really jelous of them, but the ironic thing is i bet they were looking at me with my newborn feeling that exact same jelousy.

So the purpose of this post, i just wanted to let you know that its all true what they say and to make sure each and everyone of you enjoys your last weeks being pregnant as you WILL miss it.

Love and hugs to everyone :hug: :hug:

Yeah I second the motion.

You miss it very much. Mother Natures way I guess :hug:

Kim x x x x

Find it hard to believe at the moment, but I'll bear it in mind! :hug:

I can honestly say I didnt miss the pregnancy after having Harleigh'Rai and I still don't. I hate being pregnant, the first bit is fine but after that yuck.

You do! You miss the closeness you have! My lola will never be as close to me again! Our skin gets in the way! It weird and hard to explain but I cant cuddle her enough! (same with my other children of course! lol Just that you know Lola more heehee)
I didnt like being pregnant, I was ill from start to finish pretty much with them all! One thing after another and with lola, had she been my first then I wouldnt have had more! Soooo painful but I forget about that now! It is weird lol!

I wonder if this will be true for me. I've really not enjoyed being pregnant at all & can't wait to have the baby. Lots of people tell me how they would love to be in my shoes and I just think they're mad! Maybe I will miss the closeness & knowing that its just me & him.

I think I will miss my bump.......Im very attached to it :D

But I wont miss the constant agony and discomfort I am now in! I cant even walk properly now, and trying to move off the sofa, or to get out of bed nearly reduces me to tears..................

I had such a healthy and active pregnancy until a week ago, and now my body has just given up, and I cant wait to feel pain free! :cheer:

well i always assumed that i would be one of those people who hated being pregnant as i didn't really like the idea of getting bigger putting on weight and all the other stuff that goes with it but i have to say i really like being pregnant i've enjoyed it all even getting bigger although i've not put on any excess weight my bump is all just baby but its been really nice being pregnant having a bump i know i'll miss it when its all over even though i'll have my lovely boy. might have to think about having another :lol: but that'll depend how much i hate labour.

ill miss the bump but not the worry that comes with it

Mel&Bean said:
ill miss the bump but not the worry that comes with it

yeah I think I will be the same.. prob miss the kicks as well..... I have to say I haven't really enjoyed been pregnant which is a shame cause I dont plan on having anymore!! I have enjoyed all the milestones etc scans, kicking etc etc but ive felt pants for most of the time so cant say its been fun!!

i miss it so much. mostly because being pregnant was the first time i'd ever felt really good in my body, and now it's worse than ever. my belly's a proper state!

im the oppisite, ive felt pretty well but the anxiety is killing me and the worry :(

i've been pretty well through it and calm about everythin but i'm worryin lately about giving birth and the unknown with this being my first

I am really determined to enjoy these last few weeks - it has been getting harder with more aches & pains & boy my mood swings today just wished DH was back at work felt claustrophobic in the house I know he was trying to help me with jobs & things but i just felt i needed space today.

Funny I was in town the other day & noticed a lot of mums smiling at me when they saw my bump but i know I was looking at there babies & smiling sort of like an unspoken code!

I can imagine missing my bump and missing the feeling that this baby is all mine (I expect I'll have to share a bit once she's here! ;) ) but I won't miss the feelings I have at the moment.

Being 8 days overdue and facing induction makes me feel like a failure and I am constantly worrying that there might be something wrong. Not the same as the worries that I had up to 40 weeks but a really irrational fear that something has or will go wrong.

So I have no doubts that there will be aspects that I miss about being pregnant but I would swap everything to be able to have my baby and know everything is all okay at the moment. :(

babydust said:
i miss dh carrying my bags and hoovering the stair

I didn't think about that, once the baby comes I'll have to start carrying the shopping & cleaning the shower again!! :shock: :shock:

i still have to do that myself so i will not miss not having to do it :rotfl:

Mel&Bean said:
i still have to do that myself so i will not miss not having to do it :rotfl:

Tell me about it! I love Neil dearly but he's obviously a 'modern man' and doesn't think women need any help from men!! :roll: (Not modern enough to cook his own dinner, make his own lunch box, wash and iron his own clothes or pick them up off the floor when he gets changes though! :wall: ) Ooh, I'm in a foul mood this morning! :oops: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back