Will I get too bed at this rate?

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Huuuuuuuuhhhh! I feel better for letting that out!

This is the last christmas Im going to be disorganised and up till stupid o clock scrubbing my house and consoling a howling Stephen while his father sleeps on blissfully unaware of goings on of christmas eve/christmas early hours! Thank god my daughter has slept no problems!

Despite being up so late, my husband will have a shock when he finds the kitchen immaculate, the table laid for Breakfast and cutlery etc. The bathroom is immaculate and the living room spotless with all the bicuits and chocs laid ona table, it all looks very festive in my living room now!!

Bugger this though, ive slaved my arse off, so.....Im going to bed and hope my little people will let me sleep.

Merry christmas too all....sorry for the moan, i feel hard done by!

glad I'm not the only one up at silly o'clock!!!

that makes 3 of us.

might get 4 hours sleep!

Aw bless u mrstommo, i bet they loved coming downstairs this morning :cheer:

Well theu got a shock seeing the clean house! but they didnt come downstairs, more like through a doorway and your there as I live in a bungalow :D

aww, bless u! i didnt clean my house yesterday i sat on my ass and ate sweets and drank tea! :lol:
u should be jolly proud of urself! hope ur family appreciate u!

Yeah Tommo has been going on today to his family that i cleaned the whole bungalow and it looked really nice :D I felt the tiniest bit proud of myself (omg Im glad I did it my kids got soooo many presents).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back