Will be trying soon!!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I have three kids , youngest aged 8, and just had a MC D&C last friday, I would have been 12 weeks on mothers day, but Baby died at 9 weeks.

I just wanted to say Hi and I am offically waiting to try!

Best of luck for you sweetheart! x You deserve it soooo much x

So sorry to hear of your m/c. Best of luck to you when the time's right :) Xx

Thanks Girls, has anyone ever tried or fallen pregnant before there first period, how did this affect dating, did you get a dating scan, are they pretty acurate? Or does this sound really irresponsible not to wait till your first period ? Just feel I may cope better if I get pregnant really soon! mad I know.

Hi hon, hope it all goes well for u and I have everything crossed for u xxxx

Dating scans are very accurate - as much as estimating conception from LMP dates. It doesn't sound irresponsible at all :hug:

Hope everything goes well for you - can understand the wanting to try straight away :)

Hey sweetheart.

First of all, I'm sorry to hear what's happened :( :hug:
Secondly, I'm soooo glad it hasn't put you off TTC .

I do think you should wait until you've had at least one regular period though, to give your body time to get back to normal.
It's a lot to put your body (and mind) through, is pregnancy.

I know when I had my m-m/c, the baby had died at 5/6 weeks, and I didn't find out until 11 weeks. I had a "natural" miscarriage at home, and THEN they brought me in for my D&C.
Afterwards, the hospital advised me to wait until I was sure I'd had one normal period, to help hormone levels back to being regular, and to reduce the risk of further m/c's

Hope this helps hun.
xx

Thanks Girls, you have all been great and all the support on this forum really has helped me!

I'm tall and slim but, I think I had better try and shift that extra belly tyre / love handles from my last 3 months of constant grazing (keeping away the sickness) from last time pretty quickly ! don't want it to turn into two tyres or 4 love handles!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back