looking forward to trying

hayels

Reaction score
hi every one hope ur ok. well i have mc twice now my second one was only a few weeks ago. i have been being seen at the epu since i first started to bleed and was going every other day at first then once a week having my bloods done. they had to keep doing them cos they werent going back down very fast. so today i went again and when i rang up they said there back to normal so i dont have to go again. thank god. so am going to wait one or 2 months then were going to start trying again. we both really want a baby so hope fully it will be 3rd time lucky for us. sorry to go on a bit. hope all u ladies waiting to try can also start soon xxx

Wishing you the best of luck hun :hug: :dust:

Wishing you the best of luck hun :) hope all goes well x

it sounds so hard, how amazing that you can still think that positive. Good luck and hope indeed 3rd time is lucky for you :)

HelenJ how are you getting on ? x

still waiting. My hubby told me we could have a real conversation about it when our mortgage gets approved (we don't have a enough space at the moment because we are living in my parents' house temporarely). so real talk about it is no use (and he is right about that).

When we get the house we get it in October which means we can actually TTC when Lucius (my baby) is one year old :D

We will hear this friday about the mortgage so hopefully we will discuss it this weekend :dance:

Thank you so much for asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back