Wii fit

:rofl: you know what i so wish i still had keys to go and get it whilst he's at work :rofl: doin the ski jumping thing and the hoola hoops!!

LOl that must of looked a sight hunni, hula hooping is hard at the best of times!! God knows what passerbys on the train thinks when im standing there hula hooping!!

:rofl: I'm sure it looks a lot better than after a bottle of wine..

Hmmm hadn't thought of that, think i might have to give that a go soon!! lol

We got one last year and its still unused in the box and i'm still fat :oops:

I had Wii fit but had to seel my wii for some cash because fo thsi time of year being so busy for us. I have 4 birthdays in November, 5 birthdays in December as well as christmas then new year, 1 annivarsery and 3 birthdays in January and then 5 birthdays in Febuary and it was just sat on the side doing nothing as just just didn't have time to do it everyday. I do re-great getting rid of it as it was great and the kids loved playing on it too. I managed to loss 10lb with wii-fit and myhubbie managed to gain 2 stone which he needed to do as he was terribley under-weight. Ihave recommended it to so many people but know they have released another version of it and it looks so much better. I am getting a new wii once the busy period has gone and this time I won't sell it and I will be gettingthe new version of wii-fit and the fun will start all over again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back