Wii fit

Mamafy

Reaction score
Anyone who has had it/have it?

Worth the muller?

Definitly worth the money, really entertaining for all ages too

i love it!! it helped me lose a stone in a week after katie...then i got preg again! am currently fighting for custody of it :rofl: apparently they're getting an nhs stamp on them now or somethin cos so many people are gettin fit with them!

I love it, definatly worth it, and now alot more of the games are coming out that require the balance board aswel, which is always good.

Awww brilliant girls :yay: thanks so much :)

So does it tell you you're fat when you hop on the scales or have I got that wrong :lol:

It kinda does yes, it tells you your obese, also the person gets fatter kind of thing. Umm it weighs you, and keeps a record, you set a goal to where you want to be and in the space of time you want to acheieve it. It gives you your bmi etc.

I dont have the board, just the normal console, maybe get that next year to shift some post baby weight lol :D

I do love it when I remember to use it :rofl: Not loving the fact every time I go on there my Mii gets fatter though :rofl:

I went on it once, and got weighed, it said i was 8st 7lbs, my mii shrunk loads!!! ha ha, i was like WTF, so took a re measurment, and it bloody grew and grew...

So i can say for once in my life i was 8st!! WHOOP

:lol: Can't wait for this, I'm getting (have got) the older kids a Wii but the wii fit for myself :oooo:

:rofl: I remember what it says now "do you fall over a lot?" and "you're going to get back problems" :rofl:

Has anyone got the bowling, golf etc? I love those lol they always kept us amused on girly nights in

it tells you off when you've not been on for ages aswell! its so good! i wish i could go on it right now actually! plus i'm really competitive and me and OH used to spend hours just trying to beat eachother on it!!!

I'd love to see Alice on the Wii fit right now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back