Wii Wii

pilkers

Reaction score
Hiya

Does anyone know of any good Wii deals??? OH and I have decided to buy one instead of buying each other Christmas presents but with money being a bit tight we could do with a good deal!

I've had a scout round the web but there are so many varying prices and packages that it's all got a bit confusing.

Ideally we'd like Wii Sports with a Wii Fit (board thingy whatever it is :think: )

Thanks!

This site is fantastic - http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/

We bought our Wii from Game bundled with Mario Kart which was the absolute cheapest at the time (3 months ago). We bought the Wii Fit seperately a few weeks later from Argos. Overall it worked out cheaper to buy them seperately rather than bundled because we wanted Mario Kart anyway.

Beware though, the Wii Fits are VERY hard to get a hold of. I recommend the realtime stock checker on that site above - they send you emails when places have them in stock too. Don't pay more than £69.99 for one, though, anything more is a total rip off and is driving the price up everywhere.

http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/wii_bundle.asp

Try this link, its a stock checker and has all sorts of bundles and individual items on it, i signed up last night and got emailed this am to say that wii fit was in stock at Amazon for RRP of £69.99 . Fantastic as i point blkank refuse to pay more just cos its xmas

OH just bought his mum Wii console and Wii Fit package from Play :D Came in about 2/3 days

Play do free delivery :D

I brought wii fit on Tuesday and it was delivered yesterday :cheer:
I used the same site as daftscotslass suggested.

If you can find a wii fit in stock for £69.99 then you should definately buy it! Because at that price and in stock they are like gold dust! I hunted high and low and the cheapest in stock one I found was £90.

The ones on amazon today are £117

thanks girls....

it's now my mission to find one! :rotfl:

Don't buy one, get it free!

Dialaphone (part of Phones4U now) give them away with their mobile phone contracts. You can get a 12 month contract, free phone, free wii, free wii sports, £65 cash back for less than £25 a month.

If you are happy to take out a longer contract you'll get a better deal.

http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/freegift/Ni ... orts_(Game)/

We got ours from Toys r Us i think it was £189 for console, Wii Sports and Mario cart (we got a free steering wheel with it too).

Argos have the consoles for £179,99 but no wii fits. Im looking for one also let me know what you find.

Also sorry to hijack thread :D are then any games people would reccomend i like the look of mario kart and do i need to buy another remote thing ( a nunchuck thing and remote). Im bit clueless :?

Bloom - if you want to play 2 player then you would need another nunchuck and remote :D You only get one in the box :D

Bee said:
Bloom - if you want to play 2 player then you would need another nunchuck and remote :D You only get one in the box :D

Thats whats i was thinking and seeing as im buying it for oh i will want a go and i wont be able to get it off him :lol:

Bloom said:
Bee said:

Thats whats i was thinking and seeing as im buying it for oh i will want a go and i wont be able to get it off him :lol:

:lol: good point. Yip they are stingy - only give you one ;)

Get some funky silicone covers too for them - you could have a girly one and him a blokey one :D

Ive seen a game to get that has a free wii remote but do i need a second nunchuck (what does it do)?

Im stil trying to track down a wii fit in stock without paying a fortune anyone else having much luck?

The best price I got was Game for £179.99 for the Wii plus Wii sports, Mariokart and a wheel for Mariokart. For 2 players you'd need another Wii remote and another wheel.

Look at the linky above for Wii fits. If you sign up they will send you an email alert when places have them in stock for retail value (£69.99). What really annoys me is people seem to snatch up the RRP ones and then sell them on at overly inflated prices. I'd refuse to pay any more. You CAN get one for RRP! Best bets are Argos and Amazon.

we got one one the weekend for our bday prezzys to each other, we went to game station and had console for £179 with sports and mario sonic olympics.. then came home and bought wii fit on ebay with 40 extra games.. well i hope they are extras and not jsut included on wii fit..for £96 incl p&p and thats the cheapest we could find.. gl xx

I have one now :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I got wii and wii fit for £245 so im pleased with that.

What games do you all reccomend?

I was thinking of mario kart and maybe a ski game for the wii board. :think:

Bloom said:
I have one now :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I got wii and wii fit for £245 so im pleased with that.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

where did you get it from hun if you don't mind me asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back