Wii fit

Kimbo

Reaction score
are they worth it??
i dont have a wii but really like the look of wii fit so if i go for it, i will be buying the whole package.
anyone have it? and is it worth it, and what type of exercise can you do on it?
thankyou :)

I dont know but am interested in the replies. I have Wii Sport and I love it but find I ache all down one side for days when I use it

my step-daughter & fiance have it and love it, evidently you can do anything from weighing yourself to push ups, aerobics, squats, circuit training etc. I've never had a go but she raves about it.

My sister and her finance have it too and they think its great. They say its so sensitive it knows if you are getting tired and stuff because of your movements(legs shaking or bending) my sister seems to like the Yoga on it and reckons shes loosing quite a bit of weight.

Ironically I ordered it yesterday as my m8 has lost weight using it so I thought I'd give it a try!

Im so annoyed my OH traded in his Wii for an xbox literally a week before Wii fitness came out :x a friend of mine has it and says its great. She said it calculates your bmi and then gives you exercises to do to reach your goal weight!

Ive had a quick go at hula hooping! i was totally crap at it lol but it was good fun! Much better than my bike which gives me a sore bum!

I have it and love it, the best thing i like on it is the step areobics, My 4 yr old daughter plays on it as much as me so its fun for all ages and isnt at all boring.

There are things like tiperope walking ski-ing jogging, hola hoops, rhythm boxing,

With some of the muscle excercises i get told im a couch potato lol and I cant attempt the Yoga as my knee is still messed up after falling down the stairs

I would recommend it to anyone :) HTH

I really want this as well - Hope I get a spare £250 soon as wanted the Wii before the Fit came out but now I REALLY REALLY REALLY Want it lol

Mine just arrived today so will let you know what I think later :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back