Why me, again??

leean10

Reaction score
What did I do so wrong that I can't keep hold of my babies?

I have just been for a scan today and my babies heart stopped beating either yesterday or today and I am so gutted :-(

Its all I want in the world x

Oh fucking hell Leeann, I am truly shocked to hear this.

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry.

You poor, poor thing.

Get yourself together, rest and get through this and then back to the Dr's.

It will happen, you've suffered too much and you deserve to be a Mummy.

Keep well and make sure you are kind to yourself

xxxxxxxxx

so sorry hun I really feel for you. x x x x x x x

Oh no sweet, oh god I just cant believe it. Oh Leean I am so sorry. Like Carnat says, take time for yourself. I just dont know what to say hun apart from we are here for you if and when you need us!
HUGE HUG hun - I am thinking of you. XXXXXXX

Leean I just wanted to say I am so sorry, I wish I had more comforting words for you :hugs: xx

You must be utterly devastated. To have got past that first hurdle and see the hb is too cruel. Sending you a huge hug, there are no words i can comfort you with. I'm thinking of you and here if you need to talk.

Absolutely gutted for you sweetheart, I'm so sorry xxx

Very sorry to hear this. You so deserve to be a mummy. You did nothing wrong. Thinking of you xxx

Thanks ladies, it hurts so bad.

What hurts more is the fact that I still have some symptoms and I can't believe it is me again. I don't understand what I did to cause this again. x

Please don't blame yourself hun, it wasn't anything you did or didn't do xxx

It is hard not to blame myself but I know it is nothing I did!!

I just don't understand why it happens to me, it is something I want so bad :-( x

It is hard not to blame myself but I know it is nothing I did!!

I just don't understand why it happens to me, it is something I want so bad :-( x

Hun it's not ur fault please don't blame urself there is a beautiful poem on here about miscarriage and loss it did make me cry but it is very comforting sending hugs xxxx

I'm so so sorry to hear this :-(
It's definitely not your fault, it won't have been anything you did at all. I understand how you feel, it's just not fair.
Big hugs xx

I'm so very sorry :-( that's the worse thing with mac the symptoms stay and gives us false hope :-( even after my Eric I had symptoms fir a week after its so cruel wanting to send Gbh leeann bless ya it's so not fair xx

I am so sorry to hear this darling. I know nothing I can say right now can comfort you but if you ever need to chat you can pm me. I've had 11 losses and now have a daughter finally. Have you and your oh had your chromosome tests? So so sorry xxx

So sorry to hear this. It's not your fault hun. :hugs:

Oh Leann I am so sorry to read this.

I can't believe it's happening again.
Please please try not to blame yourself. It's nothing you have done, and there is nothing you can do...

Just look after yourself honey :(

Totally agree with Carnat, deal with this, look after yourself and get back to the doctors and see what they plan next xx

I am so sorry to be reading this. Please don't blame yourself, you haven't done anything wrong hun, sending you hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back