:(

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
:(:(:(:(:( i have spent all nite and all today up hospital as i was bleeding very heavely and they think i may have lost one or both my babies and wont tell me for sure till im 11 weeks and have a scan, which is so unfair it is breaking my heart to know that my babies may not be there anymore and not being able to know yet :(:(:(:(

Oh God Sarah I am so sorry you are going through this... can they not get you an earlier scan.. thats outrageous to make you wait ...

Talk to your GP and get him / her to have you admitted to the hospital again.. and have him /her demand that you are scanned... they can see earlier than 11 weeks.. why make you wait???

good luck, take care... I hope you get some reassuring news soon.

xxx

my mum is friends with our GP and is there now trying to sort it out i just wanna know wot is happening with my babies - i have never been this scared in my ntire life

Yes it is a very worrying time and very unfair of them to leave you in the lurch like this.. a scan would help reassure you so much.

I cannot believe you were at the hospital but they didn't offer a scan.. that is disgusting. I hope you get the attention you deserve soon..

Are you in any pain or is it just bleeding?

x

i have got a bit of tummy cramping but mainly bleeding - can u tell if u r miscarrying or do u have to wait for scan ? sorry sounds like a silly question

so sorry hunny.

i will keep my fingers crossed for you, hope you get a scan soon babe

xxx

sarah,
Just because you are bleeding it doens't mean you are miscarrying. Lots of women bleed in pregnancy. I got a scan at 10 weeks 6 days and it showed that my foetus had dissolved. I know it sounds weird but it meant that I didn't have a D&C which I was grateful for.
Keep your chin up. You may not have lost them yet.
S

As S says.. cramping and bleeding does not necessarily mean loss of your litte one... so many women on here have had bleeding throughout their pregnancy and still been ok..

With all of my m/c I had no cramps at all but bleeding which started light and then got worse but I noticed my symptoms disappeared altogether [boobs felt normal and stopped being nauseas and not tired anymore..] so I sensed something was wrong before I had my scan.

Try to rest and keep on at them to get that scan.

x

i have got my scan mum just came home and i have got one at 5 i am so scared

So sorry to hear your news, i wll keep my fingers crossed for you and the twins, take care hun xx

Hi Sarah

I'm so sorry to hear this. How did the scan go? Everything crossed for you.

Louise x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back