Why is my baby a papaya AGAIN this week?

The site I use actually says at week 23 we are grapefruits! To me that seems smaller?

x

I'm a bit gutted they stay the same sometimes :( I popped into Tesco on Sunday and decided to hunt out an avocado as that's mine this week...didn't buy one just wanted to see the size lol! DH thought I was mad haha xx

Is the ticket an American one? I mean are the fruits American sizes? Because last week I was an avocado and this week I'm an onion! Now correct me if I'm wrong but I think avocados are bigger than onions??? On another site it said bub was 13cm long.... Now that's a big onion!!!

Lmao I hadn't thought of that but you're right that's one massive onion!!

I've just emailed my friend who's American re the size of onions over there lol

Haha that's hilarious!! Make sure she sends a pic of an onion next to a ruler!!

I'm not looking forward to staying a papaya either. We also love to hunt the supermarket shelves for the weekly fruit! I suppose it gives me an extra week to find one and show AJ how big baby Pip is getting.

lol im glad we are not the only ones! each week we have a different name for our fruit baby. This week is Olivia Onion. Last week was Ally Avocado. My favourite one was blueberry week - Michael Blueberry (geddit??)

On Friday I will be a lettuce :) Cannot immagine how my tummy is going to stretch to be a watermelon.........

Scared thinking about it. xx

I'm a bloody egg plant again.....tho feel like the back of a bus!!! Xx

Rofl hehehe sorry that did make me chuckle! Next week according to the website you're a Rutabaga which also made me laugh but unfortunately I haven't got a clue what that means lol xx

Rofl hehehe sorry that did make me chuckle! Next week according to the website you're a Rutabaga which also made me laugh but unfortunately I haven't got a clue what that means lol xx

Yeah I wondered wtf that is! Lol!!!! Hadn't noticed this until seen this post. I don't like eggplants. Xxx

Ok it's a turnip wish it'd just said chuffing turnip xx

No Aubergines are pretty rank! I do want to see a jack fruit though it's week 40 and looks tiny next to the watermelon, I'm
sure baby doesn't shrink! But then same as this week I'm an avacardo but tomorrow an onion lol xx

The are the most vulgar veg on the planet. They look ok before being chopped but yuck! Odd site! Lol! Xxx

Yes they should improve the fruit ticker and include more strawberries! Night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back