Why is leg shaving painful?

vampybear

Reaction score
I am 15 wks pregnant and for the last couple of weeks shaving my legs has HURT!

I have tried to search the net to see if this is pregnancy related or not, but all it comes up with is shaving your down below, and thats not what im trying to find out about!

my armpits dont hurt to shave, so im stumped. It hurts to put the razor up and down my legs, and afterwards my legs tingle for a lot longer than usual, and ive got lot more cuts.

Not changed my razor or shaving method, so really baffled lol

Maybe your skin has just become more sensitive? I've not heard of this one myself but each pregnancy is different and there is bound to be someone else out there who has suffered similar.x

Last edited:
everything is 10x more sensitive and painful...which is just bizarre cos you would think your body would numb pain down...cos of what we are going to have to go rhough!! lol

i find my skin on my tummy really sensitive too xx

Yeah prob just the hormones and stuff! Sure it's nothing to worry about, but must be very annoying for you! I find that I'm more itchy than normal! X

I think it is down to our skin becoming more sensitive. Creams that I used before I was pregnant now bring me out in rashes!

It's definitely a sensitivity thing. I shaved my legs then when I got shampoo on them they stang really badly reminded me of being a teenager and dry shaving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back