Pregnancy Brains?

Mildly

Reaction score
Hey all, I was just wondering if any of you have any amusing pregnancy brain episodes that you want to share.

Before I found out the other night I was shaving my legs in the shower and obviously forgot that my razor contains a pretty sharp blade. I've managed to cut a two inch gash in my leg :doh: The huge plaster now looks stupid and it still hurts! What was I thinking?

Please confirm I am not alone :pray: :rotfl:

I don't have any stories, but i cant remember anything from one minute to the next. I haven't got into the habit of writing anything down as i have always had a really good memory and have relied o that.

Oh well i was warned ths would happen.

Sandi

I was trying to explain something about what I wanted to record on Sky+ the other day to my OH and couldn't get the words out right! He was very patient with me but I got frustrated and burst into tears. I'm sure he wanted to laugh but was very kind and gave me a cuddle.

Oh well! At least I managed to remember everything yesterday!

I've said this before but......My worst day of this was when I couldn't find my keys, I looked everywhere...... in all my pockets, in my bag, in the bathroom, the kitchen, down the sides of the sofa....... I looked and looked and looked.

You know where I found them?

In my hand. :oops:

I have text my ex husband instead of my OH :oops:

Tried to take clothes out of the tumble drier with oven gloves on :oops: (I don't know how hot i thought the clothes would be)

Got in the passenger seat of my car instead of the drivers side :oops:

I have many more i'm sure but they're the ones that stand out in my shrinking memory.

mine is general conversation things - I can't seem to have a conversation at all.

Not looking good for going back to work on monday and teaching a bunch of teenagers

They're great, thank you, you've all made me feel much better :lol:

Today was my first day back at work and I seem unable to type coherently and remember things :( I really feel stupid :doh: :lol:

I think I'm going to have to tell my boss sooner than I thought! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back