Why I my OH so bloody useless?!??

Leah04x

Reaction score
Ethan just woke up screaming, so I tried to settle him for a while, but he wasn't settling. Think his teeth are playing him up so sent OH to get some calpol. He came back up, Ethan spat out the calpol and a little bit went up his nose cue more screaming. OH then started shouting and balling about not knowing where the wet wipes and muslin are kept, which made Ethan get even more upset.

I was just about to head off to bed for an early night, and now OH has buggered off back downstairs and I'm left with a very unhappy baby to settle!

I could throttle that man sometimes!!!

Rant over :( lol xx

Dito. the selfishness of them is unreal. Mine is in the dog house for pretty much the exact same xx

tapatalking

I don't think they even realise sometimes! My OH is so oblivious to things sometimes I do actually wonder if he is awake or not!! Xxx

Ethan just woke up screaming, so I tried to settle him for a while, but he wasn't settling. Think his teeth are playing him up so sent OH to get some calpol. He came back up, Ethan spat out the calpol and a little bit went up his nose cue more screaming. OH then started shouting and balling about not knowing where the wet wipes and muslin are kept, which made Ethan get even more upset.

I was just about to head off to bed for an early night, and now OH has buggered off back downstairs and I'm left with a very unhappy baby to settle!

I could throttle that man sometimes!!!

Rant over :( lol xx

My OH is the same, gets in a right strop when things don't go his way, doesn't realise with a baby nothing ever goes your way! And then always comes out with where is such and such without even looking for whatever it is!

I forget sometimes how good OH is...

I get annoyed sometimes when he doesn't do things "my way", but remember that he's gonna find his own way with Cay, the same I have.

He's had difficult days with Cay... He stays calm and comforts Cay the best he can, then once I get back from work/wherever, he hands him to me, goes out for 10 minutes, then comes back.

I think I'm lucky most of the time, and nobody's perfect :)

I hope your OH's learn to do what they're told soon xx

Perhaps you should have gone down and plopped the crying baby in his lap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back