Is he ready to try a potty?

Minime

Reaction score
Ethan has a bath every night with his dad and every night without fail he gets out the bath and wees, usually makes a dash for his dads room and does it in there.

This morning Ethan came upstairs and got on the bed with me and Molly and I said I needed to change his bum. His shorts were on and no nappy so I'm thi8nking WTF? Wonder if his dad started changing him and the plumber came and he forgot to finish off :?

I asked OH and he said Ethan had wee'd in his room again and he hadn't changed his nappy, we finally found it on the floor and he's clearly taken it off himself and put his shorts back on.

Is this a sign to start him on a potty?

It could be hun. I would maybe try putting the potty in the room he keeps going to. We used to have the potty in the hall, in a corner and Jess would go there, then as she was confident, it would be moved to the bathroom.

Im not sure my Joe is ready, there isnt really ay signs and nappy off time usually ends up with him doing a pee on the flor despite having sat on the potty.

I think you are getting signs from him. If it doesnt work then dont worry, it will come eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back