why does my MIL....

GBLiz

Reaction score
...think i will be more comfortable and safer staying with her , than to be with my husband for the next 5 weeks? :think: :think:

she's worrying about me travelling, but its further to hers than it is to Derby, where we are going :? im confused!!!!!!

anyway i thanked her politely (as usual when she has these crazy ideas!!!) and said id be just fine staying with my OH

you gotta wonder what goes on in her head!!!!

I couldn't be without my DH at a time like this either.

She's probably just worried about the trekking about, but I agree with you I'd rather be trekking about with DH than stuck somewhere 'safe' without him.

the crazy thing though is i would have to trek MORE to get to hers. This is our final move then we go home for 6 weeks :cheer:

the mind boggles :shock:

I love the way they always think they know whats best for you....

MIL are funny creatures... mine is insisting on stocking up with formula and nappies even though im breast feeding and using cloth nappies :rotfl: I dont know when she started buying, but she mentioned buying 1 pack a week :shock:

At least yours is showing interest and knows when it's due. Mine asked me the other week ''what date in June is the baby due'' :roll:

Mother in laws!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Mine is a lovely woman, but since getting pregnant, all she seems to do is wind me up and annoy me (I am sure unintentionally). :evil:

Emma58 said:
At least yours is showing interest and knows when it's due. Mine asked me the other week ''what date in June is the baby due'' :roll:

LOL!! :lol:

i should have told my MIL she's due in june :twisted:

When I told her he's due in April she said ''Are you sure? I thought it was June''.

:wall: No woman.

I said don't you remember he's due 2 days after your sons birthday.

mines quite sweet, she's not in my face all the time but i know she is there if i need her. She's having Paris for me too :cheer:

LOL i have the step mother from hell, she doesnt talk to us and my lovely sweet step mother in law is all the way in Canada, i wish i could swap them over quite often......... :oops:

Beleive me Tegala youre lucky! :rotfl:

mines a pain too, she aint that interested in our baby as her golden boy other son has children who she worships. we shall see.

she prob cant do right though as if she did show interest id prob want her to go away :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back