feeling really low today

hayes

Reaction score
As the title says im feeling really low today.

Af flew in yesterday and i was on day 38 which i havent ever got to before so had just started to get a little excited and thought it cud be my month and now im really gutted and upset. I just feel like its all hopeless maybe im not ment to be a mum. Working with children doesnt help sometimes. Feel like i want to cry again and i never cry so twice in one week wud be unheard of lol!!!

Nothing is working to cheer me up its sooooo silly i know, you wud think id b use to it after all this time.

Michelle. x

Awww chick huge hugs :hugs:

I think its good to cry from time to time, it helps to get out all that anger and hurt, I even once resorted to screaming as loud as I could in to a pillow before beating the hell out of it :oooo:

You are suppose to be a mum hunny, the fact that you are so upset about the witch showing up proves that.

Crack open the wine tonight, have a nice hot bubbly bath and eat yourself sick on chocolate xxxxxx

Arr luv, it's totally understandable that you're gutted... it's a rubbish, rubbish feeling getting your hopes dashed xxx :hugs: I know it's no consolation tonight, but even though it didn't work this month, doesn't mean it's not going to happen for you... x x

Thank you vicky i think chocolate is defo needed!!!

Michelle. x

Thank you rea i do hope one day soon it will be my turn.

Michelle. x

Hi Michelle

Massive :hugs:

I am feeling really low too af got me yesterday and hit me like a brick wall! I have hit the "what if" stage and do not believe that it will ever happen!

I hope you feel better soon and baby dust for next month

xxx

Im so sorry to hear that KMG i know how you feel im totally not believing this will happen for me now.

What cycle you on now??

Michelle. x

Hey honey

So sorry you feel bad - I think we all go through phases like this (I know I do) and before you know it you will picking yourself up, dusting yourself down and starting all over again.

I remember a close friend in tears saying it would never happen and she now has 2. Took her 3 years for her first but it did happen and it will happen for you too hun. It just takes longer and a bit more difficult for some of us xx

Booo to af! We all know how hard it is hun. Hopefully your feeling better now x

Thank you, yes im feeling a bit better today starting to feel like the grey clouds are lifting and that its time to think about nxt month.

Just really wish i cud turn my brain off and not think about ttc im sure it wud help but its so hard to do.

How do you guys cope?? i feel like im going out of my mind trying not to think about it lol.

Michelle. x

Im so sorry to hear that KMG i know how you feel im totally not believing this will happen for me now.

What cycle you on now??

Michelle. x

I have just entered cycle 15 i cannot believe i am well into double figuars!

I am still feeling low today this is cycle day three and i have normally lifted ny now!

I was talking with hubby last night who in turn had been talking to his friend and he said well it took us a good year trying and then we just stopped trying and bang fell - I looked at him and said there is NO chance we are stopping my head would not let me!

I understand that by stopping they relaxed but i dont thing i could do that i would still being thinking well i ov in 5 days and so we need to get to the bedroom - i think i would still be trying just not him!

I have had my 21 day blood taken and just waiting for results i am giong to call after 10 days and hope they are back early!

Hubby's SA appointment is on 3 July so waiting for that then we will go from there!

What cycle are you on now??

xx

Im on cycle 14 now, hubby has got to do his SA again after the hosp mucked things up. So fx he can get on with that this cycle. Im ok one min and then down again the nxt. Im certainly not use to feeling so emotional and wanting to cry all the time.

And i wish af would be good and at least be normal. day 3 today and had hardly anything havent even really had to wear a pad its soooo annoyin if shes guna fly in at least do it properly lol.

Fx this is our month hun.

Michelle.x

cycle 13 for me ladies. there are definately tears when af comes butthe last few months ive noticed im more resiliant to it, does that make sense? almost like i dont expect anything other than af now so i am hardened to it.

Totally understand how you are feeling. Over 2 1/2 years for me and this week I'm finding it really tough. I have definitely relaxed a lot more now but like you said we know how our body works so can't switch off completely. I'll time will come I'm sure xx

I know excatly what you mean itsbabytime, i always expect af now and thats why it was hard this month as have never been so late before.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back