Why do i feel like this??

Glad your all sorted , you need to have a good solid relationship before a baby comes along it really does change it all. I had my daughter and after it just wasnt the same anymore, our greivances between us just became too much and we split! not good because although my EX sees her every weekend she cries herself to sleep sometimes because she wants to see him more often! and we split before she even knew we ever lived together x

Glad to see that you have been honest with you OH and you now know what you want. Make sure that if you ever find yourself feeling distant from you OH again that you talk to him first - communication really is the key in a relationship. I hope that now you are settled in your decision you can get back to enjoying wedding planning and baby making.X

nice to see you told him :) now you can ttc honestly

well done for coming clean! That mustve been really hard! Definitely for the best, you can draw a line under this now, good luck with the wedding and ttc. I hope that you will be very happy

Thanks. Yes he is glad I told him rather than him find out years down the line etc.

Thanks for the support guys!

It happens. Me and OH have never had an easy time of it but we're one of the strongest couples I know now xx

Sent from my GT-I9100

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back