I feel guilty...

Tineke

Reaction score
I have been reading your posts in this section and am feeling really really bad....

Since I became pregnant I have had no desire to make love with my partner, I love him more than anything and still whenever I see him I am thinking how blessed I am to have him in my life. He really is my everything and we get along like gold.

He never minded or questioned my lack of desire, as I was upfront about how my body had been changing and with me now there is just no interest. Now I am in another country and I feel really guilty as I have not seen him in 2 weeks and will not see him for another 5 weeks. I was never like this before. OUr sex life has always been fantastic and frequent (sorry if TMI...).

I know he is not the type of person to do anything behind my back, but MEN ARE HORNEY!! Right?? I am starting to worry that he may (while away) be in a situation and I have pushed him into it, by pushing him away.

I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one here who has lost their drive???

Your not the only one believe me, me and OH haven't done it properly since conception. We have tried maybe twice or 3 times but I can't 'get going' if you know what I mean. They say your supposed to get really horny in the 2nd trimester, but I never. It's sad I know but at the moment I couldn't care less if I never did it again lol!!

In my house it is the opposite. Its me that would like more but the DH is always busy with the bathroom or something.

I know that he is getting the house ready for the new arrival, but all this extra D.I Y is making him so tired.

Oh well, I have a weekend away to make up for it! He can't possible work on the house unless he grows arms that are 100 miles long!

Hi Tineke,

You are not alone, I love my partner deeply but I have no desire because the thought of sleep is too tempting.

I think since we have found out we have slept together about 4 times and I feel really gulity.

He is very understanding and I keep telling him that I am sure my sex drive will pick up soon.

I am sure that from what you have said about your partner he will understand and will be quite happy to wait until your drive returns.

I am going to try a different tactit today, when I get home from work that way when its time for bed i know i can sleep peacfully without fear of rejecting him for the 2nd.3rd,4th night running :oops:

Sarah

Look at us!! If they only knew how much we really cared about them, I am sure it is more than they really know.

I am glad to not be the only one. I would love to have the opportunity to go away with my partner, no time in the near future, weeks and weeks until I see him but I will do my very best when we see eachother aagin. Even though I am not at all interested (bless his heart!!)

All the best for tonight Sarah!!! I know they understand, I really respect Erik for that, and I am hoping the drive gets back to normal by the time I see him again.

Thanks
Tineke

Hi Tineke

it didnt work :cry: We had to go and see his nan last night and we didnt get home until 10.45 I was shattered crawled in to bed and rejected him again.

I did tell him last night it would have to be when I got home from work when I had a bit off energy so trying again tonight :D

Sarah

Hey Sarah!

I knew I recognized the name form one of these topics. I am not sure why I was logged off the chat room again. I ended up making my chocolate drink and watching reading my book on Pregnancy LOL.

I think the most important thing is that we have to try right? I am saying this now and hope I see it through when I see him again. I know we will be fine and that they ARE understanding us right now.

We have to also remember that this will be the last time for a long time that it will just be us and not our child. Before we knnow it, we will be thinking of every excuse in the book!! LOL (GOD I HOPE IT DOESNT GET THAT BAD) This is really not like me :(

Take care and all the best with tonight!!!

Tineke

When you say rejected, do your other halves suggest BD at bedtime?

Thats a weird concept for me, as in the nine years I have been with the DH we have virtually never done it at bedtime!

I think I would pass out with shock if I got asked.

Our prime time for getting up to things is usually between 7 and 9 in the evening and we have so much more energy at that time.

Sarah, you should definitely go for the early evening thing! It works for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back