Why do blokes

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Splurt a load of nonsense when they are drunk.

My OH is out.... Yes again I hear you say.... Tell me about it!

Anyway he said he might be home for 12-1ish. He's not.

So I sent him a message asking where he is and he rung me. He then asked why I was asking, I said I was checked he was ok, then he had a one sided conversation starting to say I was checking up on him then saying fair play he'd be the same, he then informed me he's 30 years old and can look after himself. I then got told off for being awake and he thought the baby had been feeding since 10 straight! He then started telling me how much he loves me blah blah blah. I put the phone Dowb lol I'm too tired for all that!

Think someone's a bit pissed don't you? Lmao!

Haha he's just text me saying 'don't worry I know where I live!'

lol...ur very good being so patient pinky. god knows wen my fella will go out nxt bless him.
we used t go out once a mnth if that n since a TvTC...MC n being aPG...weve hardly been out...only t family doos..partys...etc.mind u my family r dead close n we go my mums every sat night.

does ur oh make itbup t u the day after bein all grovelly?
xx

Hubby always gets soppy when he's drunk.

Is he still out?

I've got a drunk one tonight snoring away next to me too! Its the rugby that caused it he thought 12 was a good time to start drinking today :confused:
He gets sloppy too and I always get a few random lectures!
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

ur jokin...will he have gone clubbin? ur a saint pinky....im much more demanding...id b mad a) he out spendin loadsa cash...b) im home up thru the night with baby.n c) hed b rough on sunday meaning he wudnt wanna do anythin as s family.
hes got a good un' with u....xxxxxx

Ah mrs :hug: Is he home now? Hopefully so.

X

My OH has many a fault but he is tee total! So that's good!! Lol!!

Hope he makes it up to u today becky!!!

You ladies are all so tolerant, makes me feel like such a horrible wife! (which I know I am, LOL!)

So I got up at 3.30 with Tyler. He wasn't home so I text him saying 'Why aren't you home? You can't get away with sneaking in really late now as I'm up all night feeding!' about 10 mins later got a text saying he was in a cab.

I don't let him get away with it, he actually lied to me last night and said he was going out with work mates (De and S) to meet someone who had left (Da) (all of these people I know from when I met OH) he said that his 2 mates was ALSO meeting him because one of them owed him money. When quizzed after he'd been our an hour and I asked him how Da was, he wasn't there. Carried on talking and asked if De was feeling better (as he's been pretty depressed) he was working so didn't come so I asked what S thought of all this, apparently he dropped out last week! Now De, Da and S are all BIG drinkers (I met them when I was a barmaid) so very unlikely to drop our of a drink. He half admitted it when he was out and I quizzed him as he made a comment about me not wanting him to go if it was his mates. I don't think he understands that I spend 2 hours a day with him ATM and don't get a break and I look forward to the weekends as he can keep an eye on Tyler and let me have a bit of time and also so I can spend time with him. Apparently that's too much to ask. Do need to talk to him about it but when I don't see him much I don't wanna start an argument (which it will as he's very defensive) and ruin that time!

me too ish.
pinky...i know wat u mean tho abt not wantin t hqve an arguement....n my hubby aint even finishd his paternity yet. i keep gettin ratty cus inm sooooooo tired n wanting to niggle but decidin against it cus I dnt want hubby t get frd up of me.
although ive.got t giv.him.cred tday...weve.taken it in turns t have austin while weve cleaned...he hoovered the stairs...polished laminate...went t do the food shopping....n still managed t njoy mostosport whilst occupying his son.
xxx

Deary me, as my granny used to say, I'm coming back as a.man! They have it so easy x

Im the same as ISH.... so glad OH gave up drinking because he acted like a nob drunk and he knew it, not got drunk in 2 years now, just picks me up from the pub when im out haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back