• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I hate football

BabyBrain

Reaction score
So Andy Carroll has just scored and now according to my OH he is a living god, the best player, the best goal blah blah blah. BUT......if Carroll had scored that goal against Arsenal he would have been the biggest tosser on this planet.

Well me being me I called my OH a hypocrite lol and said I just don't understand football.

So now he's trying to explain it to me :wall:. As you can tell I am so interested i've turned on my laptop and come on here :D

Come on Sweden!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's how little i care for football lol

Lol I have a real thing for Scandanavian men so yeah come on Sweden!!!!

Lol.

I'd actually like to watch the football but my OH is refusing to put it on and actually has BRIDESMAIDS on the tv.

Something amiss here. :rotfl:

I'm sitting here with Dylan laying on my bed watching the footie. I forgot to turn off the baby monitor and now have amplified footbal chants and him shouting but I am too lazy right now to get up and turn it off. lol

I usually don't mind it but the amount of games on is pissing me off.

If I had time to watch tv is like to watch something other than football and soaps

i hate the crowd noise and the way my oh talks to himself about the players etc, hes obviously not talking to me as ive told him quite clearly im not interested lol

All I know is that they all seem to have very bad hair...

I was just about to get in the bath and heard 'Yeeeeeeessssss, Get in' shouted at the top of his voice!!! Carroll had scored and he's a Liverpool fan. Jack was asleep and luckily stayed that way!! Bloody men! x

TBH I don't mind football but iv been brought up watching it with my dad and brother and going to the match. Xxxx

I was just about to get in the bath and heard 'Yeeeeeeessssss, Get in' shouted at the top of his voice!!! Carroll had scored and he's a Liverpool fan. Jack was asleep and luckily stayed that way!! Bloody men! x

maybe he was celebrating you getting in the bath clairebear. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back