Kai being shouted at by a stranger

babsi

Reaction score
The title is misleading but Kai was in his pushchair and grabbed a little girl, I guess it was the grandmother who started to shout at him. At this point I got very upset and told her to direct her anger at me and not him. They said they had never seen this ever happen before and he needs to be disciplined at home blah blah. I know that is a lie as she said she had never experienced it before as she then said the girl was in daycare. :roll: Things defintely happen there, 100% guaranteed. I said I was ready to tell him what he did was wrong and get him to say sorry but I wasn't having a complete stranger shout at him like that. Then bumped into them later and said that he is 2 and a half and then say said he looked older.

I know Kai has turned a corner with his behaviour as we were at the park for 30 minutes and he was great and then he was playing with the Thomas trains for another 30 minutes and playing so well. I put it down to him being tired.

Lets get one thing straight, she was in the wrong. You know this dont you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
She should never have and I would never have shouted at someone elses child never mind suggest anything about discipline. What a cowbag. Poor Kai, what did she teach him?, to shout.

And so he grabbed her, did he do it meaning to hurt her or just to grab.

Dont be upset by these tubes. You dicipline your child as you see fit, not by cowbags standards.

I am not upset, angry, if she had shouted at me, fair enough but no way does anyone shout at him.

He just pulled the girl's jacket, it defintely didn't warrant the reaction she gave.

I know he is agressive but he is getting a lot better.

he was just being curious poor wee man. How dare she.

blimey what a cow! for god sake this is what kids do!! you have every right to feel angry with her hun :hug:

There's no need for shouting!! If that happened I would just say to the other child "please don't do that" and look at the mum for confirmation. I would never shout at my own child let alone someone elses!!

How dare she shout at your Son, if anything she should have said it to you (but not shouted) but even still she was in the wrong, he's only young, how does she expect him to understand and I'm sure he didn't mean any harm anyway. Goodness some people really do make a big thing out of nothing these days. I hope Kai was ok bless him.

KAI WAS IN HIS PUSHCHAIR!!!! Maybe her granddaughter shouldnt go around bothering small tired kids in pushchairs!! Oh puuuulease! Its not like Kai has gone over and attacked this kid, SHE came over bothering him. I would have gone mental on her if she'd spoke to my kids like that. :shakehead:

It was Kai's fault :oops:

I went to pick him up on pre-school on Tuesday and they said he was pushing a little, nothing more than a typical 2 year old, then I asked did anyone do anything to him, and they just laughed, that's Kai.

babsi said:
It was Kai's fault :oops:

I went to pick him up on pre-school on Tuesday and they said he was pushing a little, nothing more than a typical 2 year old, then I asked did anyone do anything to him, and they just laughed, that's Kai.

So he's a little boystrous at times, what child isn't hun, my son can be a little too much at times but he's only little & is still learning just like Kai is and it still doesnt give the lady any right to shout at your son, if she had a problem she should have spoken to you, no matter how old he is or looked, you're his Mum and she had no authority to!

I was upset that she shouted at him and I made it clear to her. I said that what he did was wrong and would have told him and get him to get sorry but when she shouted at him that was it. It was really bad the way she did she bent down and gave him this evil look and started to shout.

Kai's behaviour is getting better but going to pre-school is really helping and the improvement since he has been there is dramatic, long may it continue :dance:

My nephew sometimes slaps people on the bum when they walk passed him. He even tried pressing ham out if his sandwich on peoples bums once. We laughed out the way of him so he didn't see coz it was funny, but he did get told he was naughty.
It's just kids. You were about to telling him he was in the wrong, but if a stranger yelled then no way would they get an apology!

You know what he says now? People poo...and he points to someone when he says it :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back