I think we've picked a name!

AugustMum

Reaction score
So its taken us a very very long time, and were still contemplating other names and have another few names as well.

We decided not to name her until we saw her and so go in with a few names and we've also decided not to tell anyone the names weve short listed. Then its more of a surprise :)

However, I wanted to tell someone lol!

So we've got Imogen and Jessica on the short list but the name I think were more likely to go with (mainly because it was my suggestion and FOB really likes it and keeps mentioning it) is Paige Elizabeth. :)

Shes going to have a double barrelled surname so we wanted a short first name and the middle name is both mine and the FOBs mothers middle names.

:D Now its a case of seeing whether she suits the name!

They are all fantastic names Melio well done and good plan as she may look like one of the others instead!

I love Paige and Imogen (Imogen is on my short list!)

Lovely names all of them - good idea to see her little face first x

Gorgeous names!!
Just need to meet your LO now to see which one you will definatly choose.
All are beautiful though! :) xxxx

its really cute, and i like imogen, not keen on jessica tho.

Paige Elizabeth - lovely name :)

I like Imogen too but I think Paige Elizabeth has a certain lady like feeling to it! hehe

:love: reading those names brought a tear to my eye! They're lovely! I think Im sightly hormonal today!!! Congrats on finalising the list :yay:

Haha bless you tiny! Hormones can't be helped at the moment.

I think Ive deffinatly got Paige Elizabeth as my favourite now. Keep going over the 2 names in my head (Imogen and Paige) and like Niccilove said, Paige Elizabeth has more of a lady edge to it lol.

Anyone else starting narrowing names down? Ive seen a few threads lately popping up and I love some of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back