Why are most men useless?

OMG tankett, that sounds terrible -silly men tut tut. but you're taking it with humour, well done!!
(also thanks for reminding me that sometimes- though not often, it's not all that bad being alone :? )

This is a great thread! The knob thing really had me in stitches last night.

Give it time Tankett - My O/H gave up shaking his knob at me - he knows that all I will do in response is shake my head at it LOL!!!! :lol:

L x

Have read this through from the start soooo funny.

The scary thing is mine seems to do all those things on the list.

From stratching himself when he is on the phone or watching football to waving it at me when he gets into bed.

I think its part of their mating ritual......

hehehehehehehehe oh this is hillarious

tankett - I just fix mine with a look when he does anything like that and point to bump lol

I've given this thread a special place in my favourites. Now every time Stuart annoys me, I have a quick read and remember it's not his fault, it's a genetic fault in his Y chromosome that's totally incurable :roll: .

This post has really made me chuckle my partner also has the habit of shaking his knob doing whoo whoo sounds with it trying to get me interested, the worst is when I am having my last wee of the night (i wish) before getting into bed, he comes in the bath room does it and walks out, he thinks it will turn me on enough for me to give him cuddles. :shock:

I have resulted to tapping it every time he does it in the hope he will get the message :lol: :lol:

I do have to chuckle though they will try anything :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back