Why am i not pregnant?

chrisii2011

Reaction score
Im 20 years old never been on the pill and only ever had sex with one person.After 8 months of trying im still not pregnant.I suffer with stress which is heridery but my periods are always regular each cycle is approx 34 days.Im at a loss as to why things arent happening.

hey hun have you tried any opk's to see when you ovulate? xx

Yes u may find opks helpful...and do u temperature chart? Xx

If you spend a bit more time on the TTC boards here you'll see that even with regular cycles, charting and everything else you can possibly do it's not easy and can still take months even when there's no reason why you can't get pregnant x

Which opks do you use and do you get a clear result every month? x

It can take a while, watch the great sperm race on 4OD, its great and shows what the sperm have to get through to make it to the egg, until I watched it I didnt understand why it would take so long to get pregnant. OPK's may help too, lots of women think they ovulate on a different day to what they actually do. xx

Last edited:
it can just take time hun, i have been TTC for 2 years now and only caight on 1 timw which ended in MC, but theres nothing up with me i just have to wait grr

If you spend a bit more time on the TTC boards here you'll see that even with regular cycles, charting and everything else you can possibly do it's not easy and can still take months even when there's no reason why you can't get pregnant x

Yup, that's so true. It took me 6 months or so to fall pregnant and I kept thinking the same "I'm only 26 and have regular cycles. There must be something wrong with me if it's taking that long!"

The truth seems to be that it can take longer to get pregnant than you would think even if there's absolutely nothing wrong with you. You partners sperm has to combine with your egg in just the right way at the right time and many hundreds of little but vital things have to go right for you to become pregnant and grow a little human being,.. and this may take some time to happen correctly.

Try to be patient, when you finally get pregnant you may look back and think that 8 months wasn't such a long time after all, that's how I felt :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back