Do you think I am pregnant??

Emmaca

Reaction score
Hi All,

I stopped taking the POP (mini pill) around 3 weeks ago, which means I would not have been protected aroung my ovulation period......I am normally really regular with my periods but am now on day 32 of my cycle and have no symptoms of my period....I have now done 3 preg tests which are all negative.

I am constantly tierd, can't concentrate and my nipples have been the most sensitive ever (though not so much now).

My last period started on the 14th Jan.....would appreciate your thoughts ladies.

Good luck to all

Ems
xx

I was just browsing through looking for answers for myself and came across yours. I too was having symptoms last month and expected that I was pregnant, all the "signs" seemed to be there such as sore nipples, tired, moody....... actually, I had just gone off of the pill (combination) and my body was just severely out-of-whack. But, good luck to you!

Thanks for your reply - I'm day 70 from last period now and still no bleeding - and still negative pregancy test.

Apparently ovulation still occurs and I just need to keep testing every 2 weeks (so dr says) - fingers crossed.

Good luck to you too x

hello,i have been trying with my husband scence november to get pregnant,i came off the pill at the end of october,
my cycle seems to be geting longer i have gone from 28days to 36days now
i spoke to my doctor she said this was a way od preparing my body,and that as long as we had intercourse every 3 to 4 days i should fall,and that sprem lives for up to 7days inside a womens body,
as yet we are still tring i no it has only been 4 months and i should wait and it will happen
does anyone no very early signs of pregnacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back