Still not pregnant

chrisii2011

Reaction score
Period came on today after i got my hopes up as my period was 4 days late and i had experiencde cramping.So disapointed to the point i feel like giving up trying as its been nearly a year and all ive had is false hope and now i feel simply going on the pill and forgetting.Im 20 years old never been on the pill and only slept with one person.
A few years ago i had a lot of mental health issues start and also the loss of my dad which effected me deeply.I suffer with stress and anxiety but over xmas i did well at keeping it to a minimum but i still have my period.Im scared to get checked out by a doc incase im told i can never have kids which im scared at what that may make me do.
I also dont smoke and rarely drink

Last edited:
Don't worry hun. It can take time. Are you and your partner proper trying I.E having sex every day?

It took me years, I went from one partner to the next (not in a slut way, years of being together then getting a new partner) where I never got pregnant. The strange thing is once I wasn't working and less stressed out about everything six months later after going for some fertility tests I got pregnant.

Do you have irregular periods hun? If you have been trying for over a year you can ask for tests to see if anything is wrong with you or partner

My cycles are approx 33 days each month but this mnth it was 37 days. We do have proper sex about every two days but a lot of the cum just seems to leak on the bed

I tended to do it late at night so I wasn't going to stand up so soon and would just roll over and go to sleep. :)

Don't give up hope though hun I was told I wasn't ovulating on a blood test I have. Then I had a ultrasound that confirmed I have polycystic ovaries that really made me down. But there are so many stories of women who have concieved it gave me hope x

Oh hang in there hun X

I agree late night or daytime when you have the chance to lounge around afterwards. I would always want a bath after, but I switched to bathing in the morning, and then not after (which I hate)., so nothing was disturbed /washed away! (sorry TMI)

Oh and legs in the air after is a great one or on the wall!! (at least 30 mins)

It's typical, but after 10 mths of trying with my second one, I gave up trying to hard, we just relaxed and didn't worryabout it, and bingo!!!

I do the legs in the air but to no avail.Maybe my bodies messed up because of all the stress and heartache i suffered loosing my dad and the anxiety disorder starting.

ive been trying for a few months now and my period is a day late but its always been 26-28 days its never been even a day late ive been feeling pregnant and its just so hard 2 think im just gunna come on so i no how u feel sometimes i just think wats the point it aint going to happen but you have 2 think positive im sure you will be fine i usually put a pillow under my hips worked last time but sadly that ended in a mmc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back