Names to Faces...

You are hot ladies!

Tasha, you don't look like how I expected. I was thinking brunette! Yours and Snuggle's little girls are SO CUTE!

Me and my my baby - Billy dog...

DSC00394-1.jpg

Kittykins said:
OMG! I thought that pic looked really familiar - I've only just twigged that Tenshineko is Jenna! Jenna, some of the other ladies told me you'd got your BFP and I searched EVERYWHERE for your announcement - no wonder I couldn't find it! :lol: Congratulations, belatedly - I'm so pleased for you.

*ahem* sorry about that... I'll leave quietly!

I just did EXACTLY the same thing I looked at the first photo and went HMMMMMM I know who that is!

HUGE congratulations hun! :hug:

:hug: Thanks ejjie

What do you mean Trudy!? ive seen pickies of you on facebook and you are too! :D

iya :) im not supposed to n in here oops naughty girl :rotfl:
snuggle and tasha 20 ur little girl are GORGEOUS
and every1 looks soo different to how id expect them keep them coming i love piccys
ejjie u look soo different to ur 1 in ur avatar like a totally different person hehe can sum of u girlies post ur bumps plz i wanna c piccysssssssssss :rotfl: i gunna do mine 2moz wen i get my lead bk xx

P1010031-1.jpg

Me and Mr Scrumptious at ILs 50th do Jan this year. I've lost weight since that photo, but rapidly piling it back on now!!! :lol: C'mon Kitty I've done mine where's yours? :wink:

Hope if I have a little girl she's as cute as your's Tasha and Snuggle.

Good to see you Dbecca! :cheer: You feeling better now? :hug:

Trudy you look so bubbly and happy :D - Dunno why, I look at you and think you look fun :D -any very pretty xx

Trudy, why were you nervous about posting your picture? You look amazing, just like everyone else on here. Fab idea for a thread :D

what fab pics, everyone looks so different!

me and DH on our wedding day in april this year.
dscf8343yt4.jpg

my gorgeous boy - seeing as i go on about him all the time!!
cowboylukejaleave043np2.jpg

Aw rusks your wee boy is adorable :D and you look pretty fab yourself :hug:

Aw, rusks, how cute is your little man??? I love the cowboy outfit, and you look lovely in your wedding pic.

In fact, you all look lovely ladies - there's gonna be some gorgeous babies born next summer! :lol:

Here's me at a wedding a couple of years ago - don't have any more recent as I lost loads of photos when my laptop hard drive died :cry:

Aw thanks ladies. I do try and be fun when I'm out and about. I'm not much fun at the mo. So tired!

Rusks I'm a bit confused was your little chap dressed as a cowboy for your wedding??? :lol: Lovely dress.

wedding_136.jpg

There are very few shots of our wedding where we're not locking lips so this is the best you're getting! This is us in Central Park this May past.

Aw Yummy Mummy you look so cute together. We got married in NY too. We were getting married in central park in our jeans in February but then all our family came too so we married in a restaurant on the river instead. It was still great but I am SO jealous of your central park wedding!!!!

Oh what restaurant? We had our informal reception in the River Cafe - looks like an anniversary dinner there next year is out of the equation :rotfl:

I swear my grandparents were looking down on me as the week we got married started out cold and wet then by the Thursday it was sunshine and blue skys. Very lucky indeed.

Congrats on a great location for the wedding. Maybe the two of us will get back there some day but I'm not holding out any hopes in the next decade :wall:

We got married at the River Cafe! How strange is that. It was amazing though because we got married at night with the new york sky line as the back drop all lit up. We were going to go back in April but now it's twins there is no chance of me flying and obviously money is a lot tighter now

Can't believe we had our parties at the same place. The food was gorgeous wasn't it? We had 30 people there so it was enough for a good party but not too many to make it like a big formal thing. I loved that restaurant.

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back