Who's bding?!

T84

Reaction score
Personal question but ah well. We discuss everything else haha! So who is dtd still? We never have in 2 weeks since I got my bfp and if I'm honest would be happy to wait a while longer but I can tell my grace period with dh is nearly over :) what's everyone's thoughts and when we do any tips or do's or donts? X x

I just don't want to ATM lol I feel yucky and sleepy

Haha, no way! I feel too sick. My husband keeps trying to butter me up with bribes, but I'm not having it.

I'm gagging for it but hubby won't touch me until 12 week scan as he doesn't want to hurt baby :lol: tried explaining but he won't have it - talk about big headed- his willy isn't that big :lol:

Just kidding it is a trouser snake :lol:

^ Pmsl ^

We're still at it. Making the most of having him be able to get on top of me lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I'm gagging for it but hubby won't touch me until 12 week scan as he doesn't want to hurt baby :lol: tried explaining but he won't have it - talk about big headed- his willy isn't that big :lol:

Just kidding it is a trouser snake :lol:

Haha too funny. We were talking about it before my scan this morning and I said if it was safe to put the scanner thing up it was safe for his willy to go up and to stop giving his mind a treat haha! X x

We're still bding although we've cut down to around 2-3 times a week as opposed to 4-5 but think that is more to do with the heat.

^ Pmsl ^

We're still at it. Making the most of having him be able to get on top of me lol x

Thanks ladies!!

That's good to know your still being 'normal'. Id be better giving in now before symptoms get worse and I REALLY don't want to! X x

It's strange, I feel a bit differently about it now. After a few months of regimented BD-ing around ovulation, it's nice to have a bit of a break - awful to admit that isn't it.

Besides I am feeling a little vulnerable til 12 week scan - weird, I know no harm can be done, but it's all I can think about to get to 12 weeks safely.

I'm sure I will change my mind, I love it.. so I can't see me feeling like this for long. :)
x

We're still doing it although we have cut down. More to do with me feeling bloated and poop more than anything.

We still are but it's only once or twice a week.. Making me feel a bit weird as I'm starting to get Braxton hicks straight after every time!!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby Boy due 17th Dec 2013

^ Pmsl ^

:lol: I'm excited for a good excuse to be on my knees - roll on baby bump

I have done but serious cramps after he hit that spot put me off a little! So far managed to avoid it since due to infection but don't think I'll see it through to my scan!

We are still business as usual lol

When I was spitting we didnt obviously but now it's all systems go Pmsl ........ Well I know in a matter if months it'll be a lot less likely so while we still can, why not :)

still dtd as normal here, i do get really horny in tri 2 usually too but its worn off now so back to the normal weekly/2 weekly randomness

we are still at it most days but it is starting to get uncomfortable, done it a couple times this evening and its left my bump feeling strange lol xxx

We carried on as normal until my bump got in the way! Make the most of it, I can't wait to feel my hubby on top of me again haha!! X

We've just DTD and holy moly guacamole. It. Was. Amazing!!!!
Sexy hubby + swollen pregnancy foof + heightened orgasms = 1 extremely satisfied Jayjay!!

I honestly can't be arsed. Its uncomfortable and my drive has disappeared completely.feel a bit like a whale too. Its such an effort ;/ maybe once every 2 weeks for ohs sanity at the mo .altho might surprise him after 37 weeks as I hear it can help get bubba out lol

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

well women with recurrent mc are advised not to until 12 weeks at least - and after 3 losses I think I would feel less than comfortable! And if I started bleeding after |(even if it was gonna happen anyway) I would be blaming dtd for it starting! my cervix is also very low so not comfortable at all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back