Who's bding?!

We've just DTD and holy moly guacamole. It. Was. Amazing!!!!
Sexy hubby + swollen pregnancy foof + heightened orgasms = 1 extremely satisfied Jayjay!!

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I wish I could say the same!!

Managed to persuade hi, this morning by some grinding - anyway he gives in - as men do- and finishes before me- then is laughing his head off at how funny it is because I'm mortified - apologises in a sarcastic manner- gets up and jumps in the shower leaving me hanging! :wall2:

Carried on as normal here.....with position adjustments now due to size (mine, not his :lol: )

The doctor actually told us not to do it for a couple of weeks until, the baby had settled in. So now the couple of weeks have passed and I'm too scared to! Hubby isn't too keen on the idea either. We've just been satisfying each other in different ways. X

Me and hubby dtd last night after over a month off i think its been. With the sickness, urine infection and then thrush it wasnt guna happen, and then i went back to work last wk and was totally knackered but yesterday i felt good and it was defo worth it. Luckly i have a very understanding hubby.

Michelle. x

Not so much now, but only due to me feeling so bloated and crap (full of it at times!). But still trying to at least once a week. Otherwise the OH will start humping my leg like a randy puppy!

My OH seems very cautious of me since we got our BFP!! I thought it would the other way round but I think he's frightened of causing damage! Roll on 12 weeks is all I can say ;)

About once every two weeks quite simply because I cba at all

We haven't dtd since I got my bfp. To be honest, it's good to have a break after the stresses of ttc but I am now missing the closeness. But we are waiting until after the 12 week mark as every little thing freaks me out after my missed miscarriage. If I had spouting post intercourse I would be in bits. Going on holiday at 15 weeks so I'm hoping we will make up for lost time :) xxx

OH kept trying it on with me last night but I really can't be bothered! Not saying it in a nasty way but I'm tired, hot and want sleep. Btw I'm only 4 weeks so also worried it may do something. I'm not too fussed about myself but may have to try other ways for him just to keep him quiet! Xx

Thanks for the info ladies. Still not managed it, only cos I've had stuff on the last few nights and not getting in too late. Might give it a bash as it were over the weekend. In fairness, all the humping we did last month when we caught was enough for a lifetime!! :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back