Gone mad buying baby clothes.

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Last night I got all our baby clothes out, theres loads! I think I have everything I need and more for newborn and 0-3 months, apart from a few more basic vests, scratch mitts and bibs. (We did have a bin liner full of clothes given too though)

I can't wait to start buying bigger items now, but still abit scared incase anything goes wrong. I could save over £150 on the pram I want if I bought it now but I darent :roll:

i bought my pram for my last baby before i even got a positive test! i bought it cause i saved lots of money in the sales!!!!

i would buy it now and use the money you save on MORE clothes!!!!

This is the good thing about knowing the sex of the baby because you can go mental shopping. With Rebekah I stayed team green and bought loads and loads of neutral colours but when she was born she only ever wore pink! It was a waste buying all the neutral stuff. I have only bought a pack of white baby grows this time as we are staying team green again, I know if its a boy it will only be in blue and a girl will be in pink! Dh will be sent on a massive shopping spree the day of the birth. You would be amazed how many people still ask the sex of the baby even when they are dressed from head to toe in pink! :roll:

When I got all the newborn stuff out on my bed it looked like a sea of pink :lol:

We found out the sex early at 17weeks 6days so since then weve gone pink mad. I bet it's nice to have that surprise at the birth if your team green, but it would bore me buying unisex.

I would definitely get that pram now :D Just think what you could spend that extra £150 on :lol:

xJodieLoux said:
I bet it's nice to have that surprise at the birth if your team green, but it would bore me buying unisex.

It's really crap having to walk past so many gorgeous pink and blue outfits! I just won't buy the neautral stuff after the waste I had last time! Oh your making me want to find out the sex now! Plus if I were you I would buy the pram, you should never miss out on a bargain. I took my 20 week scan as the green light to go and buy my pram last time. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back