WHOOO HOO HE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
:clap: :lol:
Before he left to go back to Reading he told me he had asked his Mum to babysit next week and she said yes :dance:
so were going to one of our fave resturants in near by town Sevenoaks were we used to live
Im sooooooooo happy
now i need to do some serious expressing to make enough for Collier while were out

i cant wait :dance: :dance: :D :cheer: :cheer:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:fib: :fib:

Ok so its our anniversey he bought me a card and wrote a a lovely message great i think i fogive him for the lack of present hes been very sweet to me today taking Collier out on long walk so i could do my salsa excerise :D

But he went round to his mates who is having a few problems ok im ine with this im hoping we will celabrate at the week end

so he gets home and i mention its upset me we havint done anything for out anniversery he asks me what id like to do

then pipes up with i know we can have the whole day out some where go some where we havnt been before or some where you would like to go how about down to the coast we could take sandwiches

so were not having a meal out im not getting dressed up sexy and Collier being looked after by grandmar
no im going down to the freezing cold beach may even be raining but hey it rained when we went to Cornwall so we'll stil have a god day to eat sandwiches then afterwards taking Collier to he sea life centre

im actually laughing at the moment at what ive just wrote its just redculous u was hoping he was kidding but hes just gone to bed thinking hes great for coming up with something for us to celabreate our 5 th year together

anyone want to come and help me knock is block off :shakehead:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its out 5th year together Anniversery next week
And James isnt going to do ANTHING for it he says we dont have the money for presents or to go out for a meal

Mind hes had enough to go on 2 motorbike hols to France and mot service his bike and ive never asked him to get rid of it to help towards our savings for a house as i know how much he loves his bike:x
But when i buy things of ebay for Collier such as the bubble tube, chair bouncer, and playmat i had to give him the money back as its his account i use
I know petrol rent taxs food ect is hammering him in Reading and i understand why as ive not got as many out goings living at his parents
But do you get my point Motorbike motorbike hols and he says we havnt got enough for a meal out and a present for our anniversery
JOOLS Husband please take my James and teach him how its done :roll: :lol: after your montage for her i was so jealous

Im really royaly peed off i really could do with a lift and to feel pampered spolit and have the chance to dress up and feel pretty for just one night
Its been the same every year i have to badger him to take me out for my Birthday
The first year we were together he bought me a present for my Bday and for xams he got me a lovely pressie but since then NADA NOTHING ZIP
same for Xmas and valentines
oh sorry one year he bought me a card blank envelope plain white card with the smallest red heart in the middle ( microscope needed) and inside NOTHING i said there is no writing he said "well you know who its from"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:shakehead:

As i said previous years ive had to drag him out last year he had too as no present but hed got himself a new motorbike :twisted:

Ok i m ranting about him and i feel bad as he shows me he loves me in so many other ways and i know just how lucky i am to have such a wonderful man as my partner hes a fab Dad and a great support for me with Collier :hug: hes shown himself to be a fantasic man and a partner to be proud of 8) But when it comes to this sort of stuff hes bloody useless :wall:
But do i have the right to be annoyed that for our 5th year together he isnt going to do anything for it
We cant just on the hop go into a walk in resturant like before we have a Son and we need someone to look after him and i thought was going to ask his Mum as we had disscussed but he hasnt :(
IM FED UP i want mark our 5th year as special and worth celebrating James dosnt rate it has worthy
I know we have money worries but he dosnt have to splash out to much the thought that counts present would make me happy but the thought is not to bother
i dont need or want expensive gifts but i do want to feel spoilt just once
Colliers has spent the last few weeks screaming in aoin with his teething and i need a night off just a few hours away
Im hopeing James will do something i really am :pray: as i think if he dosnt it will effect me more then it has before the way im feeling right now :(
:(

Get rid of the bike :shakehead:

I told DH to sell his (well asked) as it isn't really a fair hobby when you have kids (IMO)
THey're not safe (IMO again I suppose I should ad, although no matter how much of a bike fan you are, you can't argue with the statistics), no matter how good a rider you are, it's down to the traffic around you and quite a lot of vehicles on the road have no respect for motorcycles and that scares me.
Plus, he has a GF and a baby, why does he want to go on holiday alone :?
DH was sad to sell his bike, but he said he didn't mind too much as it wouldn't get used. He married me and we had children because we wanted to be a family and do thigns together, not for him to go out alone on his penis extension... I mean motorbike :lol:

Sorry, I know you love him, but what with money being tight and the prices of everything going up I'd say the bike is a luxury that should go (can you tell I'm not a biker :rotfl: )
Everyone should have a hobby to keep them sane, fair do's, but tell him to take up TiddlyWinks or something! Selfish beggar :talkhand:

If he wants nookie on the anniversary tell him to go fuck his bike :lol:

:rotfl:
He goes with 2 of his best mates on the Hols abroad they all have motorbikes and its their time away mind when do i get that :think: lets think NEVER :roll:
very boring if you ask me all they do is ride around the countryside on their bikes :bored:
James dose like nooky but im the highly sexed one so id tell him to DO his bike but it would be me who was frustrated not him :roll:
Ive told hikm i want us to do soemthing special but he just moans aout no time to pan no money
And he cheekly siad he'd given me all the presents id ever need OUR SON :roll: he used that as an exuse for lack of pressies on my birthday is dosnt wash with me :shakehead:

im sure he will prove me wrong and show his romantic side yep day dreaming :lol:

Get yourself a decent vibrator and hold out!

I do honestly think he's being selfish with having the bike and going away on holiday... Tell him he's lucky to have you, I'd have put the pike on Ebay by now (that's what I did with DH's anyway :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Sarah...do NOT ask me about men and money!!! There are definately a few tight arses around and I am afraid that it sounds like James and my OH are two of them. I am not like that at all which tends to make me notice it more!

Now if you tell me that James is into Dungeons and Dragons, any type of Roleplay games for that matter, I will definately be available to come seek him out and nut him for you :wink:

Five years together is like a landmark in your relationship and yep, I think damn well worth celebrating. Why don't you try the jokey approach, maybe say something like:

If I dress up like a motorbike, would you consider taking me out then, even to the Ace Cafe'? If he still doesn't take the hint then yes, I shall borrow one of Nicks latex Roleplay weapons and beat him round the head for you (and break the weapon in the process :twisted: ) Sound good? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Seriously hun, I really hope he pulls his socks up...hmmmmmmmm I wonder if they made a few clones of Jools Kevin, ask her, I am sure she won't mind...Jooooooooooooools????? :wink: :D

Keep us updated and try not to stress too much :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwww... I defo think you should celebrate it.

In our early years together when money was tight on anniversaries or birthdays we used to go to M&S and buy yummy food, get dressed up but have the meal in the house. They do that fabby meal deals that include everything for a tenner now :think: Could that be a suggestion!?!?!?

It's a man thing! I'm always teasing my OH as last year for my birthday/christmas we couldn't afford anything, he'd treat me later. Then bought himself a new xbox 360 that he never plays on! I've told him to sell as i want the cash. He isn't romantic in the slightest. I don't mind as i've known this from day 1!
If i buy anything from Ebay etc he never asks for the money back! If i see something while out for myself and not buy it, he tells me off!
I never expect to be taken out. One valentine's day he took me into town, bought me a bag of chips and we sat in the car to eat them! Lol. In almost 5 years, that is all we've done! Never done anything for anniversaries!

Hiya hun its definitely a man thing.

Alan didnt buy me a prezzie for our anniversary (akthough i did get that lovely card which as you said means more cos of the thought) cos apparently we are skint, yet i get a call from some bloke off ebay asking when alan is gonna come pick up the kayak he has bought of him for £320 and when i went onto ebay i saw he had also bid on an old Jaguar car..£1500...then last night he comes in and asks me to pay to take HIS dogs to the vets cos he aint got the money!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I told him in no uncertain terms to p*ss off!!!

Men just operate sooo differently from us. They dont get the whole romantic thing and the "its the thought that counts" thing.

I would sit James down and explain to him that as you carried Collier for 9 months and had the excrutiating pain of labour and child birth, that you like to think that he is more your present to James!! And to show his appreciation for what a wonderful mum and GF you are, you would AT LEAST like a lovely card that shows how he feels about you, but as you feel like your going stir crazy being chief cook, bottle washer, child entertainer and carer that you could really do with a good night out and if he doesnt feel like he can afford it, tell him he can babysit and you go out and have a bloody good time with some mates!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm sure James is a good guy but I just couldn't accept those reasons for not doing anything.

How much does one of his motorbike holidays cost? Even if he gave up one of those - say it was £100 (though i am guessing it is more!) then that is at least 2 evenings out for a meal with wine for you and him.

I think going out as a couple and treating one another is very important, more important that motorbikes! You need to remind each other why you're together and enjoying an evening together is one way of doing that.

We really don't have much money but we always make sure that we have enough to cover birthdays and anniversaries and important dates. I know material things shouldn't matter but if the excuse is money, yet he is spending on himself, then that isn't fair.

I also think your money should be totally split - it's not your fault that maternity pay is naff and if you are buying for Collier then he shouldn't ask for it back.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, :hug: I know you and James are a great couple you just need to give him a kick up the backside, lol, xxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Suzie and Faith said:
I'm sure James is a good guy but I just couldn't accept those reasons for not doing anything.

How much does one of his motorbike holidays cost? Even if he gave up one of those - say it was £100 (though i am guessing it is more!) then that is at least 2 evenings out for a meal with wine for you and him.

I think going out as a couple and treating one another is very important, more important that motorbikes! You need to remind each other why you're together and enjoying an evening together is one way of doing that.

We really don't have much money but we always make sure that we have enough to cover birthdays and anniversaries and important dates. I know material things shouldn't matter but if the excuse is money, yet he is spending on himself, then that isn't fair.

I also think your money should be totally split - it's not your fault that maternity pay is naff and if you are buying for Collier then he shouldn't ask for it back.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, :hug: I know you and James are a great couple you just need to give him a kick up the backside, lol, xxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Agree with everything all the others have said. You deserve to be taken out and celebrate, even if its a cheap two for one place it will still mean something.

Get him told hun xxx

Aw i hope he surprises you with something

Id hate not to get anything atal :(
And surely you can go for a meal somewhere cheap

Also why do you have to pay things back for things you buy YOUR son?
I dont get it

lfc_sarah said:
I dont get it

I dont get it too :think: :think: ....

And about going out - I agree with everybody else!!! You deserve a night out! There are plenty of places which aren't too expensive. And, sometimes it is worth to spend money to spark up a relationship!

Hope he will get it and will get you a nice suprise!

lfc_sarah said:
Aw i hope he surprises you with something

Id hate not to get anything atal :(
And surely you can go for a meal somewhere cheap

I dont get it

yep... i agree!! :shock:

i would try to talk it thro with him sarah....blokles are rubbish at this sort of thing and don't feel it's as important as we do but if he gets away with doing nowt, he'll prob always be like that!! good luck....you deserve a night off and a bit of attention. xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh men!! The never think do they!!

I'm sure you'll have a lovely day all the same.... but grrr!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i don't really know what to say except tht he is a man and obviously thinks thats a good idea to save money and still do something to celebrate. You should tell him that the current weather doesn't make you particularly excited about spending a whole day outside freezing and you would much prefer to go for a nice meal with him. even if its to somewhere like Nandos or pizza express..somewhere that won't cost too much and you can be alone together have a little break if nan will babysit.. and can spend a nice evening together celebrating your 5 years :)

Sorry did i come across as ungratefull and selfish :oops: :oops: i know money is tight but still id like to dress up just once look nice just onece and be pampered just once :(
sorry i do think the world of my James and i no way is he doing this on purpase to upset me he loves me i know this and he dose the best he can

i just want one night just us is that to much to ask i dont need a fancy resturant i dont lime faffy food i like simple food im cheap and cheerful i just want to feel baeutiful for one night ive got a lovely dress that i bought ( i a cheap shop) an i want to wear it
and we even talked about going to a resturant a few weeks a go to celabrate now this sint happening

guess im asking to much :(

No you didn't come across as selfish or ungrateful at all :hug:
I certainly wouldn't want to spend a day out on the coast i this weather..no way!

You deserve him to take you on a night out so you can dress up and feel special!
Have you asked him if you could do that? Is he definitely against it?

Sarah... have you told James you want to celebrate by getting dressed up feelin sexy and either him taking you for or cooking you a meal?

You know what men are like unless you tell them they ant got a clue

Your not selfish for feeling like this sweetie.

1sttimemum said:
Sarah... have you told James you want to celebrate by getting dressed up feelin sexy and either him taking you for or cooking you a meal?

You know what men are like unless you tell them they ant got a clue
Your not selfish for feeling like this sweetie.

definitely - i gave up hinting to mike years ago as he never picked up on them. These days I just tell him what I would like and we're both happy - he doesn't have to think up a present idea and I receive something I actually want. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back