WHOOO HOO HE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT

Tadpole said:
1sttimemum said:
Sarah... have you told James you want to celebrate by getting dressed up feelin sexy and either him taking you for or cooking you a meal?

You know what men are like unless you tell them they ant got a clue
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Your not selfish for feeling like this sweetie.

definitely - i gave up hinting to mike years ago as he never picked up on them. These days I just tell him what I would like and we're both happy - he doesn't have to think up a present idea and I receive something I actually want. :D

ditto! i chose my birthday present because it's safer than leaving it to him!

xxxxxx

Your not ungrateful

I wouldnt like to do it with the weather

Not for my 5th anniversary anyway

:hug: :hug:

I dont think your are selfish but you havent quite worked something out yet. Men are a bit slow and need to be told what you want them to do. I used to have flaky every now and then because oh was a bit unhelpfull in the house but Ive worked out that if I tell him that this and that needs done then it gets done with out argument :wall:

I think you need to say James, its our anniversary and I want to go out to dinner and get dressed up and be sexy. And if you are a good boy you might get some lovin :wink: (carrot on a stick)

BE DIRECT!!!!!!!!!!!

Definately tell him Sarah. that's what i do....if I want to go out for a meal i assume we are and say...'where are you taking me for our anniversary?' (making sure I say it more than once in advance of the actual day!!) :lol:

I dont think you are being ungrateful, i dont blame you for not wanting to spend it at the seaside in the crappy weather wea re having of late.

Just tell him you wanna go out for a nice meal so he better book a table :wink:

For our 9 year anniversary this year i will be spending it at home as OH will have just got back from a work trip and will be asleep all jet lagged :roll:

charlie84 said:
For our 9 year anniversary this year i will be spending it at home as OH will have just got back from a work trip and will be asleep all jet lagged :roll:

Aww bless you hun hopfully you can celabreate a bit later then :hug:

Update first page :dance:

yay :cheer: :cheer: that sounds lovely! i hope you have a great time!! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back