rach ----------15th July
bexxie --------21st July
Kina ----------22nd July
wobbles -------22nd July

cmon girls only 1 bfp so far lets have some more
sorry to everyone whos af has shown up this month :hug: xxxxxxx

AF turned up for me today.
Whens the August thread starting up?

you can do it now if you want to arcangirl hun that way i can finish this months and you can start collecting next months :D xxxxxxxxx

Rach

Can you change my date please. I overshot the mark a little bit and I am due earlier than 26th. I think it should be 19th. Thank you!

Alice x

awww go on hun have another go plssssssssss xxxxxxxx

cat&noah -----13th July
rach ----------15th July
Alicebabe -----19th July
bexxie --------21st July
Kina ----------22nd July
wobbles -------22nd July
good luck everyone xxxxxxx

aw AG, I'm really sorry that AF arrived for you :(

I'll come and join you in your new thread!

Will still be stalking this one though to see how everyone else gets on :D

hi girls just rad some of posts about your test strips i usually use clear blue but went to a pound shop today and brought some they where just as good and gave me little cup to pee in with glove and did 2 got my bfp with them . haven,t got clue how far or when bean is due tho as had no af inbetween m/c been bout 6/7 weeks but im so happy.. any way get to pound shops girlys good luck xx :pray:

AF came for me yesterday too...
was a long shot, but if you girls don't mind will join in the threads...
baby dust to everyone who still has time this month, if not roll on next month!!!!

xox

Sorry to those who got AF!! Wishing you all the best for August! xx

Awww, I was hoping for loads of success stories this month to make me more optomistic for my chances! Its stubid but I keep feeling really certain that this is my month, and I never got like that when I was trying for noah. But I keep reading into everything, like I started bloating last week, and I had an upset stomach for the last couple of days, and I keep feeling really emotional like I did when I was pregnant with Noah. But I wonder if I feel like this because Im trying to convince myself if you know what I mean?! I keep having to resist the urge to run to the shop and buy a pregnancy test. I must control myself and tell myself to stop it!

Hi Rach .. can I be added to your list please?!

Think I'm due 16th July .... ish!!

Hehe!!

cat&noah -----13th July
rach ----------15th July
bec ------------16th July
Alicebabe -----19th July
bexxie --------21st July
Kina ----------22nd July
wobbles -------22nd July
cmon girlies good luck to you all xxxxxxx

Well .... that was short lived!! Think AF has reared her ugly head early!! The OPK result meant that I would've ovulated only 10 days ago ... and I read on several websites that the time from your last AF to Ovulation can fluctuate ... but that the time from Ovulation to AF is almost always 12-14 days for nearly all women!!?!? Does that mean the OPK was wrong?! Or I'm just unique!? ARRGGHHH!!! Got that dull aching feeling, and there was a teeny bit of blood this morning .....

Round I go again .....

sorry to hear af is paying a visit bec hun :( xxx

although they say ovulation should occur 12-14 days before af its not true of everyone i ovulate day 10 and af dont come till day 27 so mine arrives 17 days after xxx

it might be implantation spotting at 10 days hun so dont give up hope till af comes full force xxx

OK .. thanks hon ..... watch this space ......

But I kinda know it is AF ..... just got that horrible sinking feeling you know!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back