Who is up for a meet next year!

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Ok,

I would like to meet some of you girls, well all of you really because your all so friendly, i cant make the meet in august or july, but would be intrested to see how would be up to meet next year,

i know its a long time off but thought i could start planning now..

Would like to do a weekend one, anyone up for it.. and was thinking of doing it in the summer when the kids are off school etc..

if theres enough intrest, would it be possible to make a sticky please mods!

i posted one about a meet in may in london, but ive not thought about it much more since then. :oops:

i would be though, but i don't drive so i would need to be able to get a train to it, or convince OH to drive us.

youd have to decide a place etc SSS people would always be up for a meet but not always be able to get there so if you think of a place people will be able to let you know if they could make it etc and then plan

Oh thanks alfiesmummy hun....

i will have to look in to it a bit more then, i think, look at some places then repost..

sorry

can we get this years meet over and done with and enjoy chirstmas before arranging next years :lol:
Urchin organises the main meet anyways

budge said:
can we get this years meet over and done with and enjoy chirstmas before arranging next years :lol:
Urchin organises the main meet anyways

no worries... :hug: just an idea.. :hug:

are you coming to the meet in august?

If all goes well with this pregnancy and baby is ontime i would love to go, havent really given it much thought as its so close to my due date!

I know all the details though have printed the page off, so i may just turn up unannounced... if baby arrives early then yes its a definate and i will post on the thread when i know more!

Would be a day trip unless i can find somewhere to stay the night before!

Alfiesmummy said:
how is things now with pregnancy SSS?

Well i have been feeling quite ill over the last few days, no bleeding now though since wednesday so its a good thing! iron and blood preasure a little low, but on meds to try and bring them up.. baby is kicking like no tomorrow, still dont think hes turned, but as hes coming out sunroof, im not to concerned..

I still have mixed feelings about the baby and i dont think i will relax until hes born, either he better stop messing me about or there will be trouble when he pops out lol :rotfl:

thanks for your concerns anyways alfiesmummy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yes they are, but i have a stitch in at the moment, and any contractions i have are not strong enough to pull it apart, i have to go back every 2 weeks at the moment..i live at the hospital at the moment lol :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back